The VG Resource

Full Version: Walk through Walls-Code for Terranigma (SNES)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy is able to do it:

Unfortunately, I can't write him a PM to ask for the code.

Has someone else knowledge about such a code?
I found this code described as "Can always move", but that could mean something else other than walk through walls. Try it though.

7E066C00
Nope, that doesn't work.

It would be cool if there's a code, because then I would be able to rip the entire airship from Beruga.
Here's one named "Kind Of Like A 'Walk Through Walls' Code":

7E100EA4
7E100C84

It description says "You more or less teleport throughout the current map screen, by using the D-pad and moving yourself. Sometimes, the character becomes invisible, but if you keep moving the D-pad, he should appear." Not sure what that means exactly since I haven't even played the game.

In fact, here's a whole list of codes, not sure if it's all though.
Unfortunately, this one is buggy.

When I activate it, Ark's walk animation freezes and nothing changes. The game also blacks out when you want to change the map.
TerraCraft Alpha 0.1
http://jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?id=15943

Uh, this could solve all of my problems since it seems to show all maps and all tilesets. I'll keep an eye on this.
TerraCraft 0.5 beta is out now and able to load a huge bunch of the maps which where defective in previous versions.

My request is now fullfilled, this tool is the easiest choice for map-ripping Terranigma.