The VG Resource

Full Version: PM Pikmin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PM Pikmin.
These were made for a sprite
comp. L.M. and I did.
Enjoy.Smile
oh god...

well... they're too blocky,
they look too stiff,
they look nothing like Pikmins
edit: Their head is too big, their eyes are too damn small...
anyway nice try at least they are not recolors, at least you tried...
Why is Paper Mario suddenly a popular style for beginners? It's not even an easy style, I think. Or that nice of one.
(09-16-2008, 03:56 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Why is Paper Mario suddenly a popular style for beginners? It's not even an easy style, I think. Or that nice of one.

yeah you should go 8-Bit or SMW Customs or something.
(09-16-2008, 03:58 PM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2008, 03:56 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Why is Paper Mario suddenly a popular style for beginners? It's not even an easy style, I think. Or that nice of one.

^^^^^^^
Don't listen to poster above, ever.
(09-16-2008, 03:59 PM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2008, 03:58 PM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]

^^^^^^^
Don't listen to poster above, ever.

why?
Because.
I said so.
you have something against Super Mario World?Sure, Mario standing pose is wierd but the game's epic.
(09-16-2008, 04:07 PM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]you have something against Super Mario World?Sure, Mario standing pose is wierd but the game's epic.

... Game quality =/= sprite quality for beginners.

If you're technically just starting scratching, try MLSS or any Pokemon style. They're fairly easy, but MLSS takes a lot more getting used to.
(09-16-2008, 04:07 PM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]you have something against Super Mario World?Sure, Mario standing pose is wierd but the game's epic.

No, you're just a horrible poster.
You didn't get it, right?
(09-16-2008, 03:59 PM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]Don't listen to POSTER above, ever.

POSTER not POST
and I agree with Rakia, nobody should ever listen to you...

I disagree with otherwhitemeat, those styles are even harder
"If you're technically just starting scratching" you should not try any style at all until you know how to actually sprite...
They're kinda weird, but not bad either. Real awkward shapes.