The VG Resource

Full Version: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't remember if there was a thread for this but I think this is obligatory for the following reason:

So basically multiplayer is now in Luigi's mansion.

Thoughts?
Missed opportunity to make E. Gadd playable 3:
Honestly don't see why everyone wants E. Gadd to be playable

Wasn't his reasoning for letting Luigi help him out because he was getting too old to stop the ghosts himself? I think he fact he mentioned that in the first game kind of knocks whatever chance he had to be playable here. =/
Pfffftttt he was just being nice.

that just about stands true as well.

It'd be nice don't get me wrong there, but given this reasoning it wouldn't make much sense to be honest.

that's just my opinion though.
(01-24-2013, 09:09 PM)Mr. Popo Wrote: [ -> ]true, but...

that just about stands true as well.

It'd be nice don't get me wrong there, but given this reasoning it wouldn't make much sense to be honest.

that's just my opinion though.

Oh no, I was admitting you were right when I remembered that it was his (E. Gadd's) reasoning.

Sorry if that wasn't clear Shy
Just cause E. Gadd said that doesn't mean a damn thing, haha. Bowser kidnaps Peach every other week and still gets invited to play tennis and go-karting.
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER?!

[Image: mfw+reading+comment+_61fcb5afb84d8200b18...595faf.gif]

OOOOOHHHHH
NINTENDO WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME SO GOOD
This just adds to my hype of this game which I've been hyping since the release of the first Luigi's Mansion.

Also isn't anyone interested in E.Gadd's back story with Sunshine, like at all? Like what the hell, why give the paint brush to Bowser Jr.? Why Make Fludd to stop it?
Nintendo really painted themselves in a corner with that one.
Am I the only one who wants to see what sort of pillar of manliness E. Gadd was when he was in his prime?

Nobody?

Shy
The problem with that is that Gadd was old even when they went back in time to when the brothers were babies... Which raises the question; how old are these characters?
I wouldn't say E.Gadd was old then, he looked more like he was in his mid 30's. Balding isn't exactly rare around that age, actually it's pretty common around 20.

Anyway, anyone have any theories on potential new bosses?
Honestly we haven't seen any ghosts with real character. The portrait ghosts of the first game seemed like real people... who died. They had their own distinct look and background story.
Yeah I'm starting to think there aren't any, which is a real shame, seeing as how those gave the game a LOT of charm. It sucks if Miyamoto's new "stick to my own visions everywhere" policy is taking effect here too :/
Pages: 1 2