The VG Resource

Full Version: Playstation Developer's Demo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Developer's Demo for Playstation 1! Ripped straight from my own copy of the disk. This is everything that isn't just a flat plane or ball that can be easily modeled by someone, sort of pointless to upload a cube or ball.. I'm going to upload the textures for them in the other forum.
[Image: game.png]

[Image: dino_dinner.png]
[Image: dino.png]
Model Download

[Image: fish_fries.png]
[Image: fish.png]
Model Download

[Image: manta_shmanta.png]
[Image: manta.png]
Model Download

Useless video:
sorry if I'm being a rush, but has anyone noticed this yet..?
well there are only two people who are able to upload to TMR, and those two people are really busy. Unsure
one of them will see this eventually... I'll mention it to one of them.
oooh i'm gona have some fun with that rex
So uh... Blank
(01-27-2013, 04:45 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]well there are only two people who are able to upload to TMR, and those two people are really busy. Unsure
one of them will see this eventually... I'll mention it to one of them.

I'm sorry but this is all I can say still. things didn't used to be this way tbh. I think Peardian is going to make a time to check submissions again sometime soon, but I cannot say how long it'll be before these go up.

I can say though, as a note to the uploader(s), that I looked inside the .ZIPs, and the folder structure and .MTL files are just fine, so the only thing that needs checking are the models themselves.
These models work great. the Dino model looks surprisingly good coming from something meant to be for a PS1.
are the eyes supposed to be black though?

If I could, I would upload these fine models, but you just have to wait for Peardian.

It actually took him 2 months to upload some models I made lol
Wow, talk about obscure! And I agree, the dino is really impressive.

Anyway, the models have been uploaded. Sorry for taking so long!