The VG Resource

Full Version: Megaman Zero 3: Zero All Frames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is something I did a while ago but never really got around to putting anywhere.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/42704237/zero3_all.gif
It should be every one of Zero's frames from Megaman Zero 3.
Awesome! Saved!
Wooooow.

edit: There seems to be a lot of duplicates?
Probably reused frames in different animations?
None of the less, if this was properly re-organized, it would've been the much overdue Zero sheet TSR needed.
Yeah if its those standing ones while they are off they're listed as separate animations in the archive although I would guess they can probably be removed with a decent image editor?
(01-17-2013, 04:37 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be a lot of duplicates?

1259 sprites in total, 712 unique ones (probably with slightly different positioning within their animation frame). But if it's to keep the single animations complete, I guess that's alright?

However, I wouldn't make all frames the size of the biggest frame throughout all animations, but limit it to making the frames of a single animation equally sized. That way, a lot of blank space would be reduced and the sheet would look less huge and confusing. Generally, I like to preserve the original bounding boxes.
so uh... I don't see this on the site despite Ton saying he saved it... anything need to be fixed?
Whoops. I saved it, then things happened and I just forgot about it.
please mark this thread when you get it up then. Big Grin
Up!
(01-17-2013, 03:51 PM)Greiga Master Wrote: [ -> ]This is something I did a while ago but never really got around to putting anywhere.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/42704237/zero3_all.gif
It should be every one of Zero's frames from Megaman Zero 3.

Good job but this sheet is way too big,it has unnecesary space between the sprites
Previous mentioned that already. Tongue
I don't think he is going to change it though.