The VG Resource

Full Version: Dazz has existed for 22 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So apparently he doesn't really celebrate his birthday, but that doesn't mean we can't, right? Wink

Happy birthday Dazz, congratulations on being a year wiser than 365 days ago!
Dazz, it's your birthday today but I am going to thank you instead, for being a great person for me and all tSR. Have a good one!
Happy birthday to you dazz! Thank you for creating TSR! Cool
Happy birthday, Dazz!

(What a fortuitous day for me to return...)
Really you're only that old? Erm you always seemed older to me.

Anyway Happy Birthday sir!
Consider yourself lucky puggsoy, not many have gotten the priveledge of making a thread for our leader. Smug

Happy birthday Dazz!!! Just like Gors I also want to share my thanks both for everything you've done and will do and for being such a great friend too. I feel like I can't express this enough. I wish you a better birthday than I had Christmas. Big Grin
Happy Birthday Dazz!
Happy Barfday!
[Image: wackywavinginflatablear.gif]

Happy Birthday Dazz! ;D

EDIT: GIF broke. Cry
(01-15-2013, 09:23 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: [ -> ]Consider yourself lucky puggsoy, not many have gotten the priveledge of making a thread for our leader. Smug

That's the gift of being in a GMT+2 timezone Cool
Have a good one Dazz! I appreciate all the hard work you and the forum team do to keep this site up and running!
Happy birthday, mate. Have a good one Wink
(01-15-2013, 09:23 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: [ -> ]Consider yourself lucky puggsoy, not many have gotten the priveledge of making a thread for our leader. Smug

Have we all moved to North Korea? Wink

Seriously though, happy birthday!
For some reason I expected him to be way older than 22. Happy birthday Dazz!
Oh geez, Dazz is from '91 too, that's a surprise. Happy birthday! Have a good one!
Pages: 1 2 3 4