The VG Resource

Full Version: Gors' ReQUEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Restarting my quest of requests!

Ask me something to do. I´ll attempt to draw, pixel or make music out of it. I´ll choose whatever media I see fit so beware.

Also I might not complete everyone´s requests as I´ve been kinda busy. YOU´VE BEEN WARNED

There are 5 spots. I´ll work on them once all 5 are filled, and I won´t accept any more until I finish them. Easy, isn´t it

REQUEST LIST:

1-Baipashaku
2-Robo9
3-Hiyna
4-Rosencrantz
5-Tomguycottage

(sits on a retractable chair, drinks fruit punch while listening to Zé Ramalho)
Gors interpritation of my ref, plz.
You sitting on a retractable chair, and drinking fruit punch while listening to Zé Ramalho.
draw what you see outside of your window
Giant robot fight. Could be tSR-related bots/pilots, but doesn't have to be. I just dig giant robots.

Edit: If what you see outside your window is a giant robot fight, feel free to lump mine and Orgasmatron's together.
Draw me yelling at mow and you who is going to smack me. Tongue
OK REQUESTS OVER FOR NOW

if anyone requests something before me finishing these, I´ll draw said person in embarassing clothing
I'd like to be drawn in embarrassing clothing.
But

you're already in embarrassing clothing all the time
(01-14-2013, 07:02 PM)Kami Wrote: [ -> ]Gors interpritation of my ref, plz.

(01-14-2013, 07:09 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]You sitting on a retractable chair, and drinking fruit punch while listening to Zé Ramalho.

(01-14-2013, 07:17 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: [ -> ]draw what you see outside of your window

(01-14-2013, 07:27 PM)Tellis Wrote: [ -> ]Giant robot fight. Could be tSR-related bots/pilots, but doesn't have to be. I just dig giant robots.

Edit: If what you see outside your window is a giant robot fight, feel free to lump mine and Orgasmatron's together.

(01-14-2013, 07:39 PM)recolornerd Wrote: [ -> ]Draw me yelling at mow and you who is going to smack me. Tongue

MEDIA CHOSEN: COMIC

okay, first 5 requests done! You can request more things now!
I'd like a song request that you can do in like 30 seconds

edit- replicate the chiptune part at 1:50 in famitracker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD40VXFkusw
ok, added on the list, will make it once the list is full

also no guycott drawings. i figured that not making anything for you would be sadder than you in embarassing clothing :---------)
(01-19-2013, 10:11 PM)Gorsalad Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2013, 07:02 PM)Kami Wrote: [ -> ]Gors interpritation of my ref, plz.

(01-14-2013, 07:09 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]You sitting on a retractable chair, and drinking fruit punch while listening to Zé Ramalho.

(01-14-2013, 07:17 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: [ -> ]draw what you see outside of your window

(01-14-2013, 07:27 PM)Tellis Wrote: [ -> ]Giant robot fight. Could be tSR-related bots/pilots, but doesn't have to be. I just dig giant robots.

(01-14-2013, 07:39 PM)recolornerd Wrote: [ -> ]Draw me yelling at mow and you who is going to smack me. Tongue

MEDIA CHOSEN: COMIC

okay, first 5 requests done! You can request more things now!

[Image: yM0KRwd.png]
Could you draw me Muscle buster-ing the Heavy, while I'm in my Macho Man Randy Savage gear?
[Image: 1PZha]

Best panel.
Pages: 1 2 3