The VG Resource

Full Version: Luigi's Mansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have done it i have got a model ripped from this game Big Grin

Enjoy

Game Icon

[Image: 2rwxe1g.png]

The game icon looks kind of stretched to me. Is there any way you could fix that?
E. Gadd's icon and preview are also stretched.
Fixed the icons thanks guys Smile
Hooray for Luigi's Mansion! This game needs some more love.

Unfortunately, the E. Gadd model is both squished sideways and skewed. His glasses are supposed to be perfectly round circles, and the polygon edges on the opposite ends of his head can't match up right (front/back and left/right). Also, I don't know what the game icon looked like before, but the image is still weirdly stretched.
I hope you work out the kinks, cause I'd love more from this game.
Fixed what you said about E.Gadd i didn't notice alot of skewing but i fixed it by looking at the model from above Smile

also made a better game icon too Smile
added 3 more models to the 1st post

note: the reason the game boy horror looks blurry on the big icon is cause i zoomed up on it with the camera the game boy horror was ment to be seen from afar. As well i am 100 % sure there is no skewing since i spent two hours per model to get them fixed Big Grin
Awesome! I love it!
added Toad to the 1st post enjoy Question
Oh excellent, I was going to TRY ripping from this game, but my knowledge of 3D things hardly expands to that dimension...
Oh man these are excellent! Do you plan on ripping the ghosts and their variations soon? Smile
I checked the models, and here are the standings:

-Game Boy Horror: Skewed sideways (look at it from above). Remember to check the model from all three angles when looking for skewing.
-Luigi: Skewed in the same way. As a side note, the correct spelling for the word is "tonsil", though what the texture depicts is really a uvula.
-Poltergust 3000: Perfectly fine. Will be uploaded.
-E. Gadd: It looks like you fixed the skewing and the sideways squishing, but the model is squished in the forwards direction now. It needs to be about 20-30% less squished.
-Toad: It's a tough call, but I'm going to say he's good. He will be uploaded as well.
Much better! All of them have been uploaded. Nice job!
Pages: 1 2 3