The VG Resource

Full Version: A Blizzard of Papercrafts!! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to share some of my best papercraft templates. I've been making them for about two years.

(*caugh*stalking...) The threads on SR have taught me so much-----I really owe these to the community here. Shy

[Image: wayward_wind_pdo_pdf_by_eutytoalba-d5qdo7m.jpg] [Image: zar_roc_pdo_pdf_by_eutytoalba-d5p2v4u.jpg] [Image: enter_shinra_by_eutytoalba-d3i1464.jpg]
[Image: wargreymon_armor_pdo_by_eutytoalba-d5arsea.jpg] [Image: chernabog_mask_by_eutytoalba-d5fjq9h.jpg] [Image: vanitas_animegao_pdo_pdf_by_eutytoalba-d5lpoya.jpg]
[Image: lost_memory_pdo_pdf_by_eutytoalba-d57pbwf.jpg] [Image: axel__s_chakrams_by_eutytoalba-d5c3uga.jpg] [Image: oathkeeper_oblivion_set_wip__pdfs_by_eut...5gaq0f.jpg] [Image: soul_eater_pdo_pdf_by_eutytoalba-d5fr53m.jpg]
[Image: hearts_coalescence_pdo_by_eutytoalba-d4fovu2.jpg] [Image: lock__shock__and_barrel_by_eutytoalba-d5lckkh.jpg] [Image: evil_duck_pdo_pdf_by_eutytoalba-d5lcsvm.jpg]
[Image: axel_wig_pdo_by_eutytoalba-d52gl5v.jpg] [Image: khii_cloud_hair_pdo_by_eutytoalba-d5lc93g.jpg] [Image: cloud_classic_pdo_pdf_by_eutytoalba-d5lh9uo.jpg]
[Image: ymx_papercraft_wig_by_eutytoalba-d4mm5v2.jpg] [Image: apprentice_papercraft_wig_by_eutytoalba-d4mqz9h.jpg] [Image: ezio__s_hood_papercraft_by_eutytoalba-d4xr30b.jpg]

examples:
[Image: lost_memory_papercraft_by_eutytoalba-d580jja.jpg] [Image: zar_roc_build_by_eutytoalba-d5phqxm.jpg]
Okay. These are amazing.

Applying fibreglass to the inside of a papercraft model, and coating the outside with resin, can produce something incredibly sturdy, and I'd be wanting to try that out for some of these, nicely done.
Thank you. Yes, I know about the resin/fiberglassing process. I haven't tried it myself yet, but will soon. Smile
My sister would be absolutely crazy about that Ezio's hood papercraft. Personally none of these are from games I've played but I'm just impressed at the detail, I mean just check out all those polygons!

Very nicely done, if I was able to print them I definitely would make some of them!
That is some really cool stuff, just plain epic