The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom MM9 Stage Select
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to make it look as official & accurate as possible. It's primarily based off of the E3 Demo, as well as the profiles from the OST Booklet. Also, credit for the frames goes to Mr Weird Guy(from GameFAQs)

EDIT: Now that the game is out I can work toward finalizing this.

[Image: MM9StageSelect.png]

EDIT: May as well leave my original image in for a comparison.

[Image: mm9stageselecthy9.png]
I don't really see anything wrong with this man. good job! You may try fixing up Megaman's center portrait to look better.
Point taken. I edited the skin tones to make them lighter, it should look much better now.
looking at it a bit more, Magma man's portrait is obviously the weakest out of them all. You might wanna mess with it a bit.
Looks cool....where did you get the portraits from? o.o
hmm, other than fixing the orange part Magma's about as good as I can get him. I also lightened Splash's blues and made Tornado less garish.

Also, here's what I'm using to get the portraits from:
http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-c..._1_big.jpg
http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-c..._2_big.jpg
Oh...you used those pics. In that case, nice job. No complaints from me.
I don't like Tornado Man's eyes. He looks cross-eyed.
what? no he doesn't.
(09-16-2008, 12:15 PM)gorsal Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like Tornado Man's eyes. He looks cross-eyed.

No... NOW he looks cross-eyed XD

[Image: mm9stageselectup8.png]
Tornado Man= Harpuia???
They look the same.
hmm, I don't know... I think he looks better now (because his eye was a bit weird before...)

Maybe "cross-eyed" wasn't the word I wanted to use... bleh. What if you keep his right eye as it is and move his left eye more to the right?
If I did that it would be against the official sprite.
the official sprite looks a bit weird, too.

but yeah, you can keep that way.

I love Galaxy Man Smile
Update: Confirmed positions, helmetless, Proto Man.