The VG Resource

Full Version: IT'S HAPPENING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: xPFHQ.jpg]

So what's it gonna be?
I don't know, but either way, I don't think my pants are ready.
Possibly ANY of the following:

1. Pokemon MMO
2. Pokemon GREY Version
3. New, SUPERIOR Pokemon free-roam 3D game (better than that last borin' Gen 4 3D title)
4. Total re-write of the Anime into a 3-part OVA
5.???
6. PROFIT!
Really hope it isn't a grey version, 5 games set in the same region is too much.
Black 3 and White 3
inb4 GameFreaks pulls off a Square-Enix and announces nothing relevant. Didn't that happen already, actually? Maybe it's an announcement for a downloadable Mewtwo for B2/W2
Wait
guys
I think I know what it is

Pokemon
Pokemon Snap WiiU

It won't happen but I can dream right?
I feel like Pokemon Snap would work great for the WiiU, the controller is perfectly suited to work as a camera for the game. Although I feel like it would work just as well for the 3DS. Either way I'm excited for the upcoming news, so long as it isn't another Pokemon game to go along with Black/ White.
Pokemon R/B/Y/G/S/C and a Pokemon Stadiu for VC, with compatibility between them.
I WANT RSE REMAKE

You know, I'd hate to ruin the excitement, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. They also announced something "HUGE" last January which could imply a grey or remake, but it was just pokemon conquest or pokepark--can't remember which.
Conquest is actually a good game though.
I love how everyone is implying that this isn't going to be an RSE remake at all.

Which is pretty obvious at this point if were to stick to the main momentum of pokemon remakes and shit.
I guess the only thing that supports the remake is the fact that Gen 5 lacks one yet and the fact that this is coming close to the latest game. Otherwise, it could be anything.
With how hyped this is, I'm guessing an MMO. I can't think of anything else that would be this stressed. Not that I regularly check Pokemon news (I rarely even go into this forum) but still.

Maybe a revolutionary game for the Wii U, although I can't imagine exactly what sort of new mechanics could be introduced and still fit with Pokemon.
Pages: 1 2