The VG Resource

Full Version: Looking for Custom Spriter - Business Relationship $
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dexter Manning, the popular youtube star of youtube.com/dexterboy124 and creator of Sanity Not Included is looking for a custom sprite artist.

He is looking for a business relationship which means he is not looking for somebody who is just going to make some free stuff for him.

Please email me at [email protected] with some examples of your work.
Moved to the Requests section as that's out place for these things, too~

Some advice, though: The more information you give about what exactly you're looking for, the more likely you are to find someone who fits it. The current job description is rather vague.
This is NOT a request. You have moved this to the wrong forum.

Dexter is looking for a continued business relationship - not for a specific job. Please move this to a better category.
As a moderator of these forums, I am pretty sure that this is the section where we put these deals, too.

We're not an ad-board after all.
Honestly there isn't a better place for this anyway and the idea is that you are asking for people to help him -- that counts as a form of request either way.
Regardless you will still have to wait and see if anyone wants to do this. Since it's for a business and will probably be paid, someone may be more likely help you.
Okay, so you guys encouraged me to try to figure out more information.

The first project he is wanting to make requires action sprite sheets of himself and his friend so that (most likely I) can animate a sprite battle. If this is the case, I would need something like the custom Smash Brothers action sprite sheets available on this site.

How much would you think something like this should cost so I can let him know how much he should start bargaining for.
Could he not come here himself and ask?