The VG Resource

Full Version: SRWJ Blaster Tekkaman Evil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having trouble ripping several sprites of Tekkaman Evil's Blaster Form's Tek Lancer attack (Sparks obscure the sprites when he lifts up the enemy on the lance: 3-4 frames) If you guys want to rip Blaster Evil, I have no qualms about it either. I really do not know how the hell I ripped Evil's normal form Tek Lancer. I must have had a ton of patience back then I guess.

Here's the Debug Code for Codebreaker, it does work for the Translated ROM, in fact that's how I was able to rip most of the units I did so far.
03001EC0: 31 (Had to change because it led to Emoticon, just delete the blank space in between the Colon and 3)

When in the cheats menu in VisualBoyAdvance, select the CODE button (First cheat code button, right under the word add), not Codebreaker (Last). After the debug menu appears, Savestate and delete the code.

Choose the option Battle, and then choose All Decision Mode
To get the Map sprites/Idle animations for battle, choose Viewer Mode: NOTE: When you Choose Viewer mode, you can't go back to the debug menu

Viewer Mode Layout:

Pilot Portrait

Unit: Choose left or right to change the unit, map sprites will change with each selected unit, some units will only have Map sprites due to them being event only. (Shuffle Alliance, Black Wing, etc.)

All Decision Mode Layout:

Press Select to change the target (Enemy, this is how to rip the damage sprites)

Unit

Attack Name

Defense Action & Sp. Defense: Defense Effects

Damage: Damage Dealt by Attacker (% of Enemy Max HP only)

Pilot: Pilot's portrait

Flag: Both the attacker and target must have the same flag for target to use shields

Map: Battle Background

Cover Unit: Ally Unit protects enemy (Support Defense effect & Chain Attack Targets. If = 0, no Support Defense, also Chain attack ends)