The VG Resource

Full Version: VIP RIP REQUEST: KAMEN RIDER CLUB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah

kamen rider club for the nes

in particular the monsters and riders

id be really grateful Smile
I'll check it out, I won't promise anything though. Tongue
Here are these.
[Image: ibj4P0gjMYQ8gE.png][Image: ibqr3t8G79FGYz.png]
Quote:in particular the monsters and riders
Where might these be?
they're just in matches, they appear at random iirc

thanks!!

ill be whipping something up for you soon when i get a chance
Here's the other sheet! Smile
[Image: i1Xadx28ArmsM.png]
Man, you weren't kidding about the random thing.
I probably went through at least 25 different fights just to get these. I'm pretty sure this is all of them though, if I encounter any others I'll be sure to update the sheet!
Someone will upload these soon. Big Grin
(12-27-2012, 11:28 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the other sheet! Smile
I probably went through at least 25 different fights just to get these. I'm pretty sure this is all of them though, if I encounter any others I'll be sure to update the sheet!

thanks!!!

just an fyi, there are loads more than that

im not positive, but i believe some only appear on certain riders' levels

and there are also bosses that transform after you beat them up a bit

i hope this post doesnt come off as pushy or demanding, youve done a whole lot already and im really thankful Smile
That's not pushy at all, it's exactly what I needed to know! Thanks for the info. Smile
Hey, so recently I got a new computer and I've yet to transfer all my files from my old one to the new one so it might be a while before I can get back to this. Not to worry though, it shouldn't be any trouble ripping the rest of the monsters once I do!
The guy at the bottom killed me with a fireball almost instantly when I fought him and I haven't encountered him again, he's the only one I haven't seen again though.
(12-27-2012, 11:28 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the other sheet! Smile

OMG you got no idea how happy this makes me

theres a way to get the human bosses (encountered at the end of levels via the last overworld enemy usually) to transform into their monster counterparts but i really dont know how to

the game, while the button mashing is a little terrible and the overworld can be a real hassle, is actually pretty dang fun

itd be a lot more fun if i could read japanese though, because there are ways to gain other riders in your party and there are all sorts of level up systems and items

i know there are special abilities that generally make the battles a lot less annoying, but i cant remember how to go through the special lists they provide you
Yeah, the fact that it's Japanese is kind of a pain when trying to rip it.
Quote:theres a way to get the human bosses (encountered at the end of levels via the last overworld enemy usually) to transform into their monster counterparts but i really dont know how to
I've been trying to figure out how and still have had no luck with that unfortunately.
I am glad you made this thread though, because once I actually figured out how to play it, it was pretty enjoyable! Smile