The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Mario Striker Charged Sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
at the latest i'm try to looking for Super Mario Striker Charged SFX and Voices, but they're .nlxwb and .resbun files, i think .nlxwb files is a sounds, so i heard its a .dsp inside .nlxwb

also i heard its could open with Hex Editor. seriously, i don't know how to used a Hex Editor. so how about basic Hex Editor?

if anyone know how to extract or open it, please help!
Uhm yes, every (EVERY) file can be opened with a Hex editor but that won't help you at all unless you know what you're doing and it will not extract any sounds for you. Hex editors only show you the data in the file , but not what it represents. You'll only get a ton of digits and letters that most likely won't make sense to you.
I'm using a hex editor when trying to figure out file formats, but I have some experience and can see things in the gibberish in some cases.

Besides that, I can't help you, sorry.
I have not seen this yet.I shall try for it.
Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen for the PSP, only to run into a weird extension file called .awb. So far I've had no luck in extracting anything from BGM.awb or VOICE.awb, which presumably contain the game's bgm and voice clips. If anyone has ideas how to convert the .awb files or at least open them, it would be an enormous help.
okay, so, if i can't get it from the files, i just figure out by recording it from game, how is it?

i have few sounds from game that i just record, everything is turning off, except for voices. but i don't think to released it, that's pretty bad idea. i'm be a honest to get it from directly file rip for this site, only.

sorry for late.