The VG Resource

Full Version: PM Kirby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Kirby in PM style.
He only has these animations because he is supposed to appear with Luigi.Smile
I would like it if someone could make me a thumbnail.
Thank you,
Buggo.
First of all, this not at all in PM style. It's way to small, it's not shaped like a circle, the outline should be a little darker, and it needs to be AAed. Work on this a little more before submitting.
Are you color blind? No, seriously. Why is kirby purple?
(09-14-2008, 06:38 PM)Cshad Wrote: [ -> ]Are you color blind? No, seriously. Why is kirby purple?

Oh yeah, that's another thing, the color choice is terrible.
I assume he had trouble getting the right palette, especially considering that PM is a pretty dark style.

By the way, next time put this in the discussion forum first.

...That's all I'm saying. I can't even begin to criticize this.
Its pillowed...
oh

oh my
Good first try, but it's not really PM Style. 1. No black outline. 2. It's more purple than pink. 3. When will Kirby sing besides when using the Mike Ability. And please read the rules. http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/submit/
it doesn't fit the style...
Was it necessary to reply to a month old topic?
(09-14-2008, 07:40 PM)Green Fire Kirby Wrote: [ -> ]Good first try
You, sir, are a liar. Frankly, this is terrible, and I don't understand how anyone can make this without being a troll. Seriously.

Yeah, it's an old thread, but had to let that out. These are uggggly.
Someone lock this.
THAT IS TERRIBLE! I can a better one! Why is Kirby purple? AND it DOSEN"T fit in Paper Mario!
(I'm only 10 years old)
(10-22-2008, 06:31 PM)Shawario Wrote: [ -> ]THAT IS TERRIBLE! I can a better on! Why is Kirby purple? AND it DOSEN"T fit in Paper Mario!
(I'm only 10 years old)

Well that explains a bit.
Hey kid, keep on the down low.

If you can make Kirby better, why don't you tell this guy how to.
Well.....Go to Resources on Spriters-Resource , then go to Tutorials , after that go to the icon with paper mario and read it!
That I learned! And I'm trying to make my sprites for "Mario Party GBA Project (Costom)"! But I can make a PM Kirby!
But I can help you can on the weekend!
Pages: 1 2 3