The VG Resource

Full Version: Recent activity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I made an account here only to vanish into obscurity. So here's some stuff I've put together after not producing any work for a few months.

[Image: demosprite3.png]
Little Wizard Guy - A character design I came up with for a platformer.

[Image: demonrider.png]
Unfinished line art.

[Image: vegsd.png]
Vegeta SD.
Vegeta appears jagged in some areas (notably the chin), and the wizard could use some contrast, as some of the colors mix in with each other.
Admittedly, I rushed to get Vegeta done. I have a tendency to cut a few corners that can leave obvious flaws in my work. Thanks for the heads up though!
The wizard looks fine there are some black dots that you could remove(under ear and on top of hat)

Vegeta
-Maybe more color depth
-needs muscles, I know you said you rushed through it but you can always go back and make it better
[Image: editvegeta.png]
Might want to add muscle to the legs also

Just spend more time on it, doesn't need to be finished in one setting.
Thanks for the advice, just for clarity's sake can I have a singular thread for posting new art? Opposed to spamming new threads here and there with halfhearted works.
you can continue uploading your works in this thread, yes. in fact its better not to create a lot of threads.