The VG Resource

Full Version: Im not a guest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I'm no longer a guest to these forums. I started the world of spriting a while ago, but i have not really made much progress with a few things. As an amateur spriter, I needed some improvement so now I'm here (yay). I read the rules and everything, so hopefully I wont make anyone angry. Just make sure one thing, I am definitely not Kevin.
Hi Imnotkevin!

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy visiting these forums even more as a member now, and that you'll be posting in the Sprite Discussion subforum. Big Grin
Thanks, I have been practicing somewhat with spriting, few things bother me about my sprites, and I feel like I need guidance.
Welcome to the Resource, guy who isn't Kevin! Hopefully the great spriters here can help you improve with your skills!

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Thanks puggsoy, I think I will enjoy my time here.

@Chris: I can't find the sprite discussion subforum. /=
Hey welcome TSR, notkevin! Please enjoy your stay~
Oh and yes, as long as you follow our critique then you'll get better in no time. Wink

EDIT: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...php?fid=14
Thanks Jeta, the people seem nice around here, and I didn't know that was the sprite discussion subforum, heh oops. Tongue
Welcome to the Resource Community, Candace! Genki ^_^
Epic intro dude! Cute

Welcome. ;D
(12-16-2012, 02:41 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Resource Community, Candace! Genki ^_^

Thanks, mostly for not calling me kevinBig Grin

(12-16-2012, 02:46 PM)Mag Wrote: [ -> ]Epic intro dude! Cute

Welcome. ;D

First impression is key afterall, thanks.Smile

EDIT: because of school, and conflicts with parents, I'm not allowed to go on the computer unless its for homework on the weekdays, so well I won't see anyone till friday. Rolleyes
Hope you have a nice time on the weekends here
whee
Welcome to the forums not kevin!! See you on friday then! Big Grin