The VG Resource

Full Version: ShadeDBZ's Cave of Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Naming these threads are part of the fun.)
Yep, that's right, a texture submission thread so I can keep everything in one place.
(12-15-2012, 11:44 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ](Naming these threads are part of the fun.)

I know right Tongue

Anyway nice job on these!
(12-15-2012, 11:44 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ](Naming these threads are part of the fun.)

Heck yeah. Cool

Speaking of which I need to do more textures sometime next year...
Here's the rest of the textures from the game.

EDIT:Already been ripped.
HAHAHAHA!

I just went to look for textures and found that all the character textures have already been ripped! Tongue So now the only thing left to upload is the ground textures. CURSES PLOAJ!
(oh crud, triple post!)
Here's some new textures! Smile

Other Systems
New Super Mario Bros'
Playable Characters
[Image: iWh6p47Ipwh46.png][Image: i8xRVbDTsuyTt.png]
Minigames
[Image: ib1yNtwI7b5I3r.png][Image: iSVTxRy4OMvRI.png]
Misc.
[Image: i7pXSMfgmfW99.png]
I'll upload these soon... Unsure
(01-11-2013, 08:47 PM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: [ -> ]I'll upload these soon... Unsure
No problem, whenever you can is fine. Smile
Other Systems
[Image: iksq4gfb16TBa.png]
[Image: ibsiNVkdG4fK9H.png]
Enemies
[Image: ieCEfm5dWPWfG.png]
Are the textures on the "Robots" sheet supposed to have anti-aliasing around the transparent parts?
I didn't modify these at all so I guess so. Is that an issue?
(01-12-2013, 12:10 AM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't modify these at all so I guess so. Is that an issue?
Yeah. Textures with transparencies need to have transparent backgrounds. Having green outlines from the sheet's green background makes 'em fairly unusable.
So I extracted the textures to mess with the transparencies and it changed the area with the issue.
[Image: i7AHFp84uZqxV.png]
Did it fix itself? Or do I still need to come up with something else? Thanks.
I suppose I'll continue until we can get that sheet sorted out.
Wii/GameCube
[Image: iypfsqOAHlhiE.png]
Playable Characters
[Image: ibx0Kb4IlYH57l.png]
Enemies/Allies
[Image: ibhSrQZ92B1Gdd.png][Image: iloQgf7G33Qsd.png][Image: iJZ1zigVu7Z7R.png]
NPC's
[Image: iVE1Oov9gcj4r.png][Image: i8M1b4oVFjiZo.png][Image: imiSXLXaEZrDD.png]
Locations
[Image: i2KZrWYu29Bip.png][Image: ibvxNEFC5eXVKs.png]
Quote:(oh crud, triple post!)
:p
Other Systems
Super Smash Bros'
Stages
[Image: ijTuezVozRXlY.png][Image: ibbirjGIFocogF.png]
The backgrounds themselves were pretty time consuming to assemble! Unsure
everything is up except for the robots and Shadow sheets because the smaller eye texture of his has white anti-aliasing around it. Sick
I would try to re-rip that particular texture and use a program like Paint.NET or GIMP (both free) to give the sheet a transparent background and put the eye texture on that.
as for the robot, uhh... I would probably do the textures with the transparency and assemble them like Shadow's eye. but I'm not totally sure either, so maybe it'd be best to wait or send a PM to RTB and ask if he doesn't check here.
Pages: 1 2 3