The VG Resource

Full Version: Verifiaman's GBC Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Most of these are WIPS

Most of the large city from medarot 5 (WIP) http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy/meda5/ i do not know its name.

Goemon's first town area in Ganbare Goemon: Hoshizorashi Dynamites Arawaru. This is complete. I do not know its name.

Goemon's first level in Ganbare Goemon: Hoshizorashi Dynamites Arawaru. background colors to be edited. i do not know its name

I will also be ripping the tiles soon.
The first Goemon level seems to have some issues with an inconsistent background.
(12-18-2012, 02:18 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]The first Goemon level seems to have some issues with an inconsistent background.

A lot of the levels do. also, this is a complete map of the final town area in
Ganbare Goemon - Hoshizorashi Dynamites Arawaru!!

Next one, Ebisumaru's first town:

Are any of these not WIP yet?
(12-15-2012, 01:59 AM)verifiaman Wrote: [ -> ]Goemon's first town area in Ganbare Goemon: Hoshizorashi Dynamites Arawaru. This is complete. I do not know its name.

This one, I think.
This one is complete too. the town maps are also complete.

The name of the town is in the orange box. Im gonna have to edit the previous ones due to color problems.

Also how do i use spoilers?
Code:
[spoiler]text[/spoiler]
Next one:
this map is complete. the name of the area is in orange
Okay, I just completed medarot 5, and the map in the first post belonging to that game is complete. By the way, why is this topic red?
what all is ready to be uploaded here? you said one had color problems?
it'd be helpful if you could post the ready ones here. you can just paste the links to the icons and sheets rather than use IMG tags if you want.
also when a thread is colored, that means we've set a priority on it. this one is set to urgent because there are things waiting to be uploaded, or it needs attention. but even when it's colored, it seems to get left behind anyway, whoops. Tongue
oh forgot to grab these, up now. thanks for expending the effort to help me out the way you do, Davias. really means a lot. Tongue
First off i thank you for editing these. never realized how bad they looked. secondly, I had no idea I could just name them tropical town or moon town. I've been spending god knows how long looking up the characters on a Japanese unicode chart!
yes you can always come up with names if you have to, much like I did with the enemies (and many of the bosses) I ripped here.
(03-06-2013, 07:56 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]yes you can always come up with names if you have to, much like I did with the enemies (and many of the bosses) I ripped here.

Well i feel like an idiot.[/align]
Pages: 1 2