The VG Resource

Full Version: Problems ripping Yoshi from Super Smash Bros. Melee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ヨッシーをリッピングしようとしていますが、下画像のようにグチャグチャになります。どうしたら良いでしょうか?

Google Translate:
I'm trying to rip Yoshi, turn to mush like the image below. I What do I do about it?
(12-14-2012, 04:21 AM)sumao Wrote: [ -> ]ヨッシーをリッピングしようとしていますが、下画像のようにグチャグチャになります。どうしたら良いでしょうか?

Google Translate:
I'm trying to rip Yoshi, turn to mush like the image below. I What do I do about it?

The problem with Melee ripping is that the format isn't fully-converted yet. Tcll is working on trying to perfect the conversion, but when he does, he likely won't have armatures* converted at first. They'd probably come later.

*These are the bones that allow the model to animate like they would in the game.
つまり、出来ないってことですか・・・。
ありがとうございます。
Your question makes me curious. Why try to rip the Melee Yoshi model, when Brawl's model format is understood completely?

If the goal is just 'any Yoshi model', I'd suggest going for the one from Brawl. Is there something special about the Melee one that you'd want it over any other?

(I damn near translated the question, until realizing my Japanese sucks. If you don't mind that, though, I'll give it a shot. Please don't be surprised if my grammar is horrible if I try)

Edit: Oh yeah. Keep watching this thread over on KC-MM to learn how close he's coming to getting Melee cracked.
Maybe I could rip Yoshi for you. Do you just want the model or do you want to do it yourself?

Google Translate:
たぶん私はあなたのためにヨッシーをリッピングすることができます。あなただけのモデルをしたいですか、またはあなた自身でそれをやりたいのですか?
lemurboy12さん

リッピングできるのでしたらお願いします
まあ、私は実際にそれ以前の彼をリッピングしようとしました。彼は混乱する方法の一種でテクスチャです。と同様に、私は右の彼の腹と頬を得ることができません。
lemurboy12さん

実は私は別の方法で出来ました。しかし、頬と腹の白い部分が何をやっても出来ませんでした。
出来ない運命なのでしょうか・・・。