The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Black/White Maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I'd show you guys what I've made - these are 2D versions of the player's bedroom in Pokemon B/W!

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tqbkmhyxk079al1/abgyt9D7bs

I tried looking for these on the internet and couldn't find it, so I had to make it myself!
Unfortunately, these aren't completely perfect, because I took screenshots at different angles and then edited out the player, but I think the overall result is good!
Would I be able to submit these to TSR?
Thanks!
The reason that no one has ripped the DS Pokémon overworlds is because they are all 3D models and it's impossible to get good, proper rips of them, unless someone were to figure out the model and texture formats. Because of that, I'm afraid we can't accept them. If anyone needs the environments for something that badly thenthey will just have to take their own screenshots.
(12-12-2012, 02:18 PM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: [ -> ]The reason that no one has ripped the DS Pokémon overworlds is because they are all 3D models and it's impossible to get good, proper rips of them, unless someone were to figure out the model and texture formats. Because of that, I'm afraid we can't accept them. If anyone needs the environments for something that badly thenthey will just have to take their own screenshots.

Ok, thanks for your help! Smile
But can't these be put under the custom/edited category?
No.
See, these are unusable. They're 2D screenshots of 3D environments. That's not the kind of resource tSR (or any of the other resource sites) hold.
Everyone who may need something of this sort would be better off using graphics from the GBA Pokémon games, as those use sprites and tiles instead of models.
Right, sorry, thanks!