The VG Resource

Full Version: Birds O' Play - iOS game released 12/12!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I've been working as the graphics artist on an action puzzler (Bejeweled, Tetris, etc.) for iOS for the better part of the last year and I'm proud to say that it's ON THE APP STORE RIGHT NOW!!!

The gameplay is mainly inspired by Yoshi's Cookie, and easy to get into although we included lots of complex mechanics for those of you who want to challenge yourselves! Big Grin The first release comes with 60 levels (and more will come with each update!) and you can also pit yourself against the AI or other players in a score competition! Cool

Again, if you missed it the first time, the link to the store is here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/birds-o-...?ls=1&mt=8
It's good to see that you're finally done with this! Are there any videos of the game?
I have the raw footage that I'm going to be editing later tonight. Stay tuned!!!

EDIT:

Big Grin
Oh! I like this! It reminds of of Pokemon Trozei.
this looks amazing but I dont have an android ios Sad

They look too much like angry berts because they so round but other than this it looks really cute!! Shy
Looks like a fun little game. I'd buy it if I actually used my whyPhone for games. Maybe in the future, eh? Shy
This game literally radiates your art style, all over (I can see it in the promo art plastered onto the images)
and that's a good thing

good fricken job man

good
fricken
job o/

i don't even have an iphone, but i might as well grab my mom's and my credit card and just buy this. i fricken loved yoshi's cookie as a kid
the only thing that could probably perfect the yoshi's cookie package, x0 is if you made your own remix of csiko's post for one of the game modes
That would be neat :o If the guy who did the music decides to make more music I'll suggest it to him!
Woah, the art style looks amazing! Sucks that I don't have an iOS device. Very Sad

Any PC/Android ports in route?
Not for now, the lead programmer doesn't have any devices that support that as far as I'm aware. If the game sells like hot cakes we might be able to get someone to do it for us! Big Grin