The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Mario Sunshine rip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
こんにちは、スマオです。英語は良く分かりませんが、お願いします。Smile
SuperMarioSunshineのripをしました。まだ1つだけですけど。お願いします。

[Google Translate:]
Hello, it is Sumao. I do not know English well, please. Smile
I made ​​a rip of SuperMarioSunshine. But still it is only one. Thank you.
Your images dont go on mediafire, host them on a website like imgur.com or something similar to that.
The rip is decent, but there are some issues with the submission that should be fixed before I can accept it.

-No bitmaps, so please convert the texture to PNG format.
-Please remove the thumbnail and preview images, since it would be redundant and only waste space.
-The .MTL file uses an absolute file path for the texture, which messes up the importing process. In case you don't know how to fix this issue, you can simply open the file with Notepad and replace "E:\3D CG\SuperMarioSunshine\Polluted Piranha Plants/dorobody.bmp" with "dorobody.png".
-This last issue is more of a request than a problem. The texture used by the polluted Piranha changes to match the surrounding pollution. Could you try ripping the rest of the pollution textures? It would make the rip more complete.
ありがとうございます。
そういう細かい所は気が付かなかったです。
次回からは気をつけたいと思います。
訂正はしました。

Thank you.
He did not notice such a fine place.
I would like to take care from next time.
Correction was carried out.
If you rip it with the MaxBMD plugin for 3ds Max you'll get the rig along with it.