The VG Resource

Full Version: Pixel Artist / Spriter Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a developer and small business owner working on a game that is something like a cross between Terraria and Metroid and need to hire an artist or two. I’m looking to employ someone full time for three months or more.

Here’s an early video of the game with placeholder art: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_VPo0UQ23s

Here are some of the assets I will need created.
Character sprites
Enemy sprites
Items
Inventory icons
Terrain blocks
Parallaxing Backgrounds
Particle Effects

Must be able to meet on Google Talk, Skype or Steam chat to discuss the work regularly. Must be able and willing to use google docs and SVN to coordinate work.

I’m willing to invest at least $10k in artwork for this project. Profit sharing may also be available if you’re interested.

If interested pllease email or chat with me directly via bryanlivingston at gmail.
Woah, from what I see, looks like you're got a lot of work done on this, but it's really similar to Terarria. I'm sure you've probably got quite a few new things you're planning on including though. Cute

Looking forward to seeing the progress on this! Wink
I agree.
I'm no spriter but this guy looks like he's legit.

Keep up updated on your progress, please!
If you don't have two spriters/artists by the time I am done with the games I've been currently hired to work on, I'd be interested in working on this.

I'll be watching this closely.
I've never been a huge fan of Terraria/Minecraft style games but this actually looks pretty cool. If I were a spriter I would love to help.

Good luck with this!
I'd like to chime in and say that Star would be a fantastic candidate for this. He's a top notch spriter and you would go very far with him on board.