The VG Resource

Full Version: JUS Light and L +
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: LightEdit.png]

This is something I've been working on in my spare time, adding onto Light Yagami's sprites. I was going to throw in some attacks, but, since I don't think Light has ever physically attacked anything in Death Note, I have nothing to go on. All sprites except for the idle sprite were editted from Allen Walker.

[Image: ledit2.png]

I've also been working on L, but I've really just been lazy and have only done this far. The only thing I've really done is remove the backgrounds from his original sprites and edit a falling sprite from Zoro.

I guess my procrastination on this is that I'm not a fan of JUS style.
Light beats up L in one episode. With Punches.

L fights back with kicks.
Maybe you could use the handcuffs or something. Like a whip?
I was thinking, as a move for Light, maybe I could use the handcuffs as a kind of grappling thing that he can use to throw opponents. Suggestions for attacks would be really appreciated, because, so far I've only thought up

Light:
Aggressive straight jab
Handcuff grapple throw

L:
Spinning kick
Where does light where black? Their is a JUS version of him you can exapnd upon to.
You could do something abstract for his attacks, Like Nero or some of the more comedic anime characters. Have him turn his back and ryuk swipe with his claws or something.
Which would be kinda stupid since Ryuk never helps Light. Ever. On PURPOSE.
Yeah he does, Ryuk helped Light wipe his memory, and bring it back. And Ryuk looked for all the cameras in Light's room.
ryuk is still one of lights main supporting characters in it. yugi never attacks anyone directly with cards in yugioh, yet all of his attacks in JUS are dungeon dice monster or magic and wizards based.
No writing poses?
They do write a lot in that anime.
you could even throw in a reference to that one guy getting hit by a bus in the beginning and have light hold out the death note and a bus come out for an attack
(09-14-2008, 05:53 PM)Hero of Swords Wrote: [ -> ]No writing poses?
They do write a lot in that anime.

Well, the whole point of the topic is to create new poses. Light already has a writing pose in JUS.

Anyway, my only suggestion would be L summoning characters like the policemen (Matsuda, Mr. Yagami, etc.), Wedy, and Watari (He does shoot from a helicopter in an episode, if I'm not mistaken.)
(09-14-2008, 05:41 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah he does, Ryuk helped Light wipe his memory, and bring it back. And Ryuk looked for all the cameras in Light's room.

All he did was tell Light what happens when he does stuff with the Death Note like he's supposed to.

And as far as the camera thing goes... I highly doubt blackmail with apples counts as helping.

Back on topic, why not have Light summon characters too, like Misa and that guy who likes "Deleting" things. A lot.
(09-14-2008, 05:41 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah he does, Ryuk helped Light wipe his memory, and bring it back. And Ryuk looked for all the cameras in Light's room.

Because ryuuk was gonna get something out of it though >:
Also, he did the camera thing because he thought it was going to be fun. Not to help light.
EDIT: Ive been corrected.
EDIT2:
Also, I think it would be a good idea to get to the root of Light's personality. Make his moves have a sense of ego. Try to have the animations say "Im god". In the manga, Im pretty sure light had a pen with a Scythe on it. Though, its kinda a generic one to use. It would be interesting though to see the result of the sheet.
Why does Light run in that funny way? Shouldn't he be dignified? His arms look goofy. And his hair doesn't move.
Pages: 1 2