The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
TSR Story
Last update:12/6/12

A little hack that I made. This is mostly going to be a reskin of Cave Story, but with a little bit of new things.
Note: that this is in a alpha state so be aware of glitches and all the sorts.

Download V.1!!

Screenshots:
[Image: jrnTa.png]
[Image: Ej1I7.png]
[Image: ORIK3.png]
---
MUSICIAN IS WANTED

It would be nice to have a musician to make songs~. It could be covers of some TSR songs or original songs. I really don't have any experience with ORGmaker V.1.3.4 whatsoever. Ouch!

---
Also, I can add people to the game! All you have to do is tell me who you want to be and I will add it! But there is some that are taken that I added. I will update this list when someone has taken a part.

jenkas dogs should all be pugs

so should mimigas

and ballos
How do you go in the door after you defeat the eyeball thing in the first cave?
I haven't really gotten too far in this otherwise I'd try this out. Which reminds me I should probably play some more and try to get further, I think I got stuck by like the 3rd boss or something which will now be a piece of cake (as is usually the case when I don't play a game for ages).

If possible I'd like to be that random Cthulhu guy.
(12-05-2012, 10:19 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]If possible I'd like to be that random Cthulhu guy.
Dah, stole my idea! Tongue

Can I be that fisherman guy maybe?
[Image: ihyOx2gGzJiJs.png]
I love being inserted in TSR fan games, but I know so little about Cave Story I don't know where I'd fit in. xD I was loving it when I played your first build, I'm a bit too worn out to even play it again though. I loved it the first time so I'm sure I'd still love it.
this is

the coolest thing

is it just vanilla Cave Story or are there story changes or what
(12-05-2012, 05:12 PM)SmashBroPlusB Wrote: [ -> ]this is

the coolest thing

is it just vanilla Cave Story or are there story changes or what

yeah, there will be some changes. thats what a mod is. :I
Could I be the Gaudi enemies, if they aren't already taken?

[Image: Cave_story_gaudi.gif]

If not, could I be the mannan?

[Image: Csmannan.gif]

I love this whole idea, Cave Story is one of my all-time favorites.
Ooooooooh this is cool!! Can i be in please? Cute

I didnt play cave story so i do not know the character but everyone would be sweet! Shy
I feel like I should actually play Cave Story at some point.
Haha this is great

dibs on the gunmaker guy if at all possible (only because we're all requesting spots and whatnot)!!
[Image: 1xSME] can i be this guy plz
I'm trying to think of someone that would be interesting for my character to replace... I mean, the go to idea is that, because of Jester Frog, there's Balfrog, but that doesn't make much sense if Gors is Balrog.

Ummmm. Santa would have been my first choice, haha. I could stand to be Itoh, he was kinda cool. I dunno. There's no one ridiculously bullheaded and aggressive except for King (or maybe Sue), and I don't exactly want to take the place of such an important character, especially since he's a bit of a mentor as well.

Oh right, there are the frogs that show up in the Bushlands. Big ones could be Tellis themed (scarves, maybe hair), little ones Jester themed (hats)? Or maybe the other way around.

I could totally stand to be Jack too, actually.

Ummm... what do you peeps think?
can I be Basil the Silver Insta-Kill Slug Guy

he is such a prick
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5