The VG Resource

Full Version: Mallo's submissions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm here to rip. Sprites. Ya' know.
I don't plan to update this topic regulary.
Currently, I did only one cutscene from Link: Faces of Evil, but I'm also planning to do I. M. Meen Intro, so I created a topic.

Here it comes...

THE FROZEN LADY! (I don't know the name - put it on the icon okay thanks)

[Image: bGl8a.gif]
(The animation is propably slower than original don't use it pls)

[Image: 1JlhX.png]
(If someone is curious, the background is here.)

By the way thanks to Solink, beacuse if not his Morshu rip i would never know about any "animget" tool.

IN PROGRESSSadOh God, this will take ages) MORSHU INTRODUCES HIMSELF. (By himself meaning his shop and that the Link must have enough rupees or else He wouldn't be able to-- OWCH.)
While they've not been submitted here. I have seen the pack of animations floating around youtube, and with simple programs like IrfanView it's possible to extract every frame of any given GIF animation. I'm not saying you didn't rip them, but I am saying I'm a little skeptical, since it's really easy to get them at this point. Anyway, if they are yours indeed, good job.
It was my hard work, i never stole a rip. I didn't even knew there were cutscenes in gif format!
Thanks!

By the way, i just need to sheet the Morshu, and I'll start working on I. M. Meen intro. Gee, I'm a busy guy!

EDIT: There it is. It took much less than i thought! (Or i just need to go outside... Naaah.) Sorry, no cool animation this time, 78 frames is too much.
WARNING! The image is HUGE QUITE BIG. (2500x3650... It's over 9000 THOUSAND pixels.)
[Image: zkBWf.png]
Lamp oil? Ropes? Bombs? You want it? It's yours my friend, as long as you have enough reputation rips posts!
(I.M. Meen intro is too long. I'm not going to delete background from over 1000 frames.)

Oh yeah, Dr. Mario form Tetris&Dr. Mario!
TIP: CLICK THIS ULTRA COOL ANIMATED ICON.
Or you can just click ordinary icon aswell...
[Image: ApdwX.gif]

[Image: mnUgX.png]
And can somebody tell me, what font to use? Verdana 7 is too small, Verdana 9 fits, but the letters are "Hugging".

Coming next: Dunno.
Verdana 7 is the correct font.
Weird. Photoshop makes it smaller and all.

EDIT: Font fixed.
Yea, Photoshop works with Pt (Point) instead of Px (Pixel), it's a different unit for font sizes. It can be changed in the options somewhere.
I don't think the speech bubbles are necessary.
Yeah, maybe they aren't...
But who knows, maybe galaxy would explode if I'd not put them on my sheets.
But the sheet is needlessly huge with them. Also, what's with his hair?
I don't know why it's messed up here, it's doesn't look like that in the game.
Going to rate these as non-submissions, since they're badly ripped.
These can't be badly ripped:
[Image: mO3qnBs.png] [Image: 1ZVB1yO.png]
From I. M. Meen.
I really don't know what you don't like in my L:FoE rips.
can we have a game icon? we don't seem to have this game on the site.
also, what they're saying is that some of the Zelda sprites have problems (the pixels are messed up I think).
this probably isn't your fault, but the emulator's, since some of them don't display the graphics correctly.
Of course you can!
[Image: 1TbZtDG.png]

Also, i'm planning to rip Slackman sprites.

EDIT: Here are two:
[Image: KezNPvs.png] [Image: Hd7lGW6.png]
Pages: 1 2