The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi There!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, i'm a newbie here. and i'm a friendly, so you could befriend with me anytime. but sometimes my English is not good, i'm try to understands with the words, so i'm from Thailand.

this's a first time i'm here.
so what i doing? i'm do ripping models and sounds from the games (mostly i do Mario games stuff), i'm really interested about.

i'm not to be bothering or negative on somebody, so i commented sometimes, if someone needs some helps, i can answer, but sometimes i can't, that's mean i don't know.

if anybody know who's i'm, i'm RatchetMario from Deviantart, i'm really good at drawing, also Steam Community. my other username is Thelombax51, since its a my first username. anyways i have only two username on internet.
Hi RatchetMario, welcome to the Resource! I can read that you're no native English speaker but that's fine and I'm sure you'll fit in great, new rippers are always welcome.

Hope you enjoy your time here Big Grin
Welcome to TSR, RatchetMario! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here~
Your English is better than several members who join here, so I think you'll do fine. Wink
Welcome to the forum RatchetMario!! Big GrinCool
Welcome to the Resource Community, RatchetMario! Genki ^_^
Hey, RatchetMario, what's up? It's nice to have you in our community. I hope to see you contribute to our site and have fun with us Big Grin
Hey, Welcome! Awesome DA you've got there. Cute
Hey there and welcome to tSR! I admit, your English needs a lot of work... but I can understand you just fine. You'll get the hang of it eventually! Smile

On a related note, I like your dA art 'o'
Hey, I'm pretty sure I saw some of your stuff in the Steam Workshop! Pretty sweet! Welcome to the forums!
Welcome to tSR, RachetMario! And, ooh! You're from Thailand? I'm from there too. In fact, I have a friend there who visits tSR occasionally!
Though he never really looks at the community. He just looks at spritesheets for fun, and maybe to comment on them (through his mouth to himself). I don't even know why he does that.
Ah, sorry. Random mumblings. But again, welcome, RachetMario!
Wow Thanks You! Guys Big Grin
Heh, it's not a problem. Besides, us members of tSR makes sure every new members takes a good liking to our database! I think. (I'm sure that's how it is!)