The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I've finally found where to introduce myself. Before this, I've been wandering like a normal user, but after reading one of the topics in Rules, I found this link... Silly me, should've read that first.
Anyways, I'm RegisteredAccount! But you can call me Ran. S'cool.
I'm female, (obviously) but I like shoujou-ai stuff. And straight stuff, but let's not get into that.
I'm a fanfiction and fictionpress writer of the same name, but I recommend you not check my fictionpress fics. They're not exactly good for pure-minded users.
I like video gamings and custom spritings, but I kinda give up easily and delete stuff. I also like making flash animations, which like I just mentioned, I give up easily.
I hope I can stay at tSR as long as possible! ... Since my parents usually say that being online might 'corrupt your head', and might 'hack your email password'.
If you have any(more) questions about me, feel free to ask!
Welcome to the Resource Community, RegisteredAccount!
One of my various online names is "testaccount"! Yay!

Now you'll have to excuse me, I've got some email passwords to hack~
Hiya, welcome to TSR, Ran! Please read the rules (looks like you did though) and enjoy your stay here~
You don't know how glad I am to see another girl joining the forums! Tongue Looking forward to seeing what you bring to this community~
Welcome to the Resource, Ran! I was wondering when you'd find this section Wink

Anyway yeah, hope you enjoy it here and can stay as long as possible too!
(12-01-2012, 08:44 AM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Resource Community, RegisteredAccount!
One of my various online names is "testaccount"! Yay!

Now you'll have to excuse me, I've got some email passwords to hack~

Thanks, Prev. O.o You hack email passwords?

(12-01-2012, 09:10 AM)Mighty Jetaku Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya, welcome to TSR, Ran! Please read the rules (looks like you did though) and enjoy your stay here~
You don't know how glad I am to see another girl joining the forums! Tongue Looking forward to seeing what you bring to this community~

Thanks, and no problem! Though when I saw your creepy avatar, I thought you were some creepy-looking man, heh.

(12-01-2012, 09:22 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Resource, Ran! I was wondering when you'd find this section Wink

Anyway yeah, hope you enjoy it here and can stay as long as possible too!

Thanks, pugg. Looks like I found it not long ago, lol.
(12-01-2012, 09:53 AM)RegisteredAccount Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Prev. O.o You hack email passwords?

I also corrupt people's heads! Genki ^_^
(12-01-2012, 09:53 AM)RegisteredAccount Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, and no problem! Though when I saw your creepy avatar, I thought you were some creepy-looking man, heh.

Yeah I've had some pretty un-girly avatars before, ehehe.
(If you're curious, he's Geoff Peterson from "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" Wink)
@Prev: O.o Scary...
@MightyJeta: LOL, that's actually kinda funny. No, I'm not curious... If I was, I would've searched it up, and then get nightmares... (Uh-oh)
Welcome to the forum RegistiredAccount!! Shy
(12-01-2012, 11:46 AM)SupaBuddie Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum RegistiredAccount!! Shy

LOL, RegistiredAccount. You made me feel like a tired registered account. Anyways, thanks!
oh sorry I should have been more careful not to make such mistakes Embarassed
Welcome! You'll have fun here.
Eh, don't worry about that. S'just a small minor mistake.

Thanks, Nitro! I appreciate your welcome.
I actually read it as Regis (as in the 3rd Gen. Legendary Pokémon trio) Tired Account, lol.
Welcome to TSR, be careful to follow the rules or you might be BannedAccount!

N-not that I think you're a trouble-maker or anything... honest! J-just enjoy your stay!
Pages: 1 2 3