The VG Resource

Full Version: The Pokemon Platinum Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is a project for ripping textures/sprites from Pokemon Platinum for the Nintendo DS.

Here's my work in progress.
[Image: DP-3.png]

These are done.
[Image: PokemonPlatnium-BagsandPurse.png]
[Image: PokemonPlatnium-BagsandPurse_icon.png]
[Image: PokemonPlatnium-SlotMachine.png]
[Image: PokemonPlatnium-SlotMachine_icon.png]
[Image: PokemonPlatnium-AttackGraphics.png]
[Image: PokemonPlatnium-AttackGraphics_Icon.png]

Please tell me how it is.
-Girrrtacos
nice! has pokemon platinum come out yet? im so behind the times Sad (lol)
Bags and Purses update.

(09-14-2008, 12:26 AM)thornmask Wrote: [ -> ]nice! has pokemon platinum come out yet? im so behind the times Sad (lol)
I think it just came out today in Japan.
Update to the Work in Progress section.
Oh Dude this is so cool.

Plx rip more. There looking so good so far. Wink

And I know I will ues them some time too.
Another update on the Work in Progress.
What's with the weird Clefairy? Is that Ditto?

Plus, are you gonna rip the playable trainers?
I'm pretty sure we can upload these to tSR, but I'm not sure if they'd be annoyed if we put them up before the game was released in some English speaking countries first. I dunno, but man-o-man, excellent work so far.
Ok I want to help here are some text boxes : [Image: Platinumtextboxes.png]
[Image: PokemonPlatinumLucas.png]
Slot Machine and Attack Graphics update.
Hey Girrtacos could you get the images of the trees and some buildings?
No requesting, Night Wolf.

Furthermore, the buildings are 3D models, so they'll be texture rips.
(09-14-2008, 08:45 PM)Zee Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure we can upload these to tSR, but I'm not sure if they'd be annoyed if we put them up before the game was released in some English speaking countries first. I dunno, but man-o-man, excellent work so far.

Thanks. And I don't think those kinds of people would willingly click on "Pokemon Platinum" and then freak out to what they see- Pokemon Platinum. And aren't there plenty of spoiler sheets on the site?
These rips are looking sweet, keep it up guys!(Well, so far Girrrtacos & Cyndaquil)
I'm currently ripping the trainers so you don't have to rip them Girrrtacos Smile
Again the rips are good, but the icons are weird. The sprites shouldn't go over top of the name tag.
Pages: 1 2 3