The VG Resource

Full Version: Disaster (day of crisis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rdzj/index.html

The trailer looks pretty cool and it's got some neat ideas, if it weren't for the dumb flail your hands like an idiot to run away from tsunami's and shit plus the iffy graphics I'd be excited.

Seriously, couldn't they've thought of a better way to run away from tsunamis?
Excited as hell for this. Even if it's crap, I'm getting it purely cos I like the idea of surviving a natural disaster. And the graphics look fantastic for a Wii game.

I'm sold.
As I am for I am Alive.
I remember this from a couple of years ago. Looks kind of interesting.
This looks pretty cool. Another game I should get a Wii for! xD
i'll sell you mine.

anyway this does look kinda cool. i'm afraid it's gonna suck though, nintendo has had a habit of doing that lately
Oh, now I remember.
I read about this about two/three years ago.
The only thing I'm worried about is that it's probably just a Warioware game with natural disasters and terrorists.
(09-17-2008, 09:39 AM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]i'll sell you mine.

anyway this does look kinda cool. i'm afraid it's gonna suck though, nintendo has had a habit of doing that lately

Nintendo has been doing that since they stoped trying to apply to the core gamers.

Hoever the game does look cool.
Hearing about this game makes me wanna play Disaster Report again.
The idea of a potientally more serious Nintendo IP *If this is indeed owned by Nintendo in part, which I'm pretty sure it is* excites me. The idea is cool but as mentioned, I dunno if the control options were the best choices.