The VG Resource

Full Version: Adventure Time Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone tried to rip that new Adventure Time game yet? I wouldn't mind seeing a project for it. And yes, it's available on the DS, not just the 3DS.
I'm planning on doing it as soon as the rom comes out!
Hopefully Tinke works on it!
I've been searching for the game but I'd definitely be willing to help rip it when I find it!
I'm totally in support of this project.
Oh yes, I would love helping with this project when the rom is available.
What's the difference between the DS and 3DS versions? Is it just the resolution or are the sprites actually different?
There might be no difference, but as most of us know, the DS is actually rippable. Wink
(It is available online, for those who haven't found it)
Whoosh.

I just gave it a spin in DeSmuME but unfortunately it looks like it's got a similar problem to Bowser's Inside Story: everything in the top screen is on a single layer. And so far the bottom screen hasn't displayed much, so far it looks like it'd work just as well on the GBA.
Some minigames might come up on the bottom screen but top looks like where the action's at. Hopefully Tinke will produce something, gonna test it now.

(Note I'm not actually planning to rip from the game, just giving a hand here.)

EDIT: Couldn't find anything usable.
redblueyellow was gonna ask if Previous could figure anything about the files, dunno if he's asked yet or not.
Sadly, all I could see was gibberish. I'm sorry about that.
I wouldn't have mind ripping it with the screenshot method, but unfortunately all the sprites are stretched and distorted..
[Image: AF5od.png]
It's because the game is actually in 3D, just with a sprite overlay.
Yeah, unfortunately this game is blocking all of our options of ripping it. :/ As for now I'm thinking it's unrippable (besides a very small amount of things), but I'll try asking around some more and such.
Question to anyone who has actually seen the file structure of the game, are any of the files anm, an4, an8, ts4, ts8, or scn?
Pages: 1 2