The VG Resource

Full Version: Wreck-It Ralph -- Sugar Rush Karts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone rip the karts from Sugar Rush? It's a candy-themed racing game that's seen in Wreck-It Ralph. They actually made the game (two versions, actually). There's one on the Wreck-It Ralph website and one on the iPad. However, the iPad version costs $6.99.

The version on the website has a lot more racers. It also has a secret racer, King Candy. In order to unlock him you have to enter the code "King Candy" (no quotation marks) in the code menu. The version on the website, AFAIK, doesn't have Vanellope Von Schweetz, the main character that I want ripped.

If nobody really wants to pay $6.99 for an app just to rip a model, then could someone teach me how to rip the model from the app?
Either that or you could pull some stunt and get the app for free or something.

I just would really like the models of the karts (and maybe the racers, too, if it's not too hard to rip them, even though they're really low quality) with the textures included. Mainly Vanellope and King Candy, though.
Bump...?
These would be neat to see. I hope it's possible.
Do you have a link to the App Store page? I cant find it. Sick
Bump I guess? Is anyone still working on this?
Is anybody still working on this? It's been a while since anyone else has said anything..