The VG Resource

Full Version: Hiyna Rips Donald Duck in Maui Mallard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well It was a lot of trouble learning how to use the genesis for ripping but I started ripping the Genesis version of Maui Mallard

Game Icon
[Image: jYkNSgr3C8Ira.png]

Maui Mallard
[Image: jRL7x3ob0GyFl.png]
http://i.minus.com/iRL7x3ob0GyFl.png
[Image: jMyCRPBNtEBkF.png]
The sheet shrunk...
Are the sprites different or is it just a palette swap of the SNES version?
(11-21-2012, 10:57 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Are the sprites different or is it just a palette swap of the SNES version?

They are differant I actually compared them

The SNES version Maui is slimmer and shorter and has SNES graphic Quality Details

(11-20-2012, 11:06 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]The sheet shrunk...

I just fixed it Minus is becoming Harder and harder to use everyday
I agree minus has gone to crap now... shame.
Try http://neuropod.net/imagehost/
Only I don't think it has a gallery function, so you'll have to copy the code as soon as you upload it so you don't lose it, but it's another free and easy to use image hoster that does not compress stuff.
AMAZING!!!! Can't thank enough!
It's up!
Female MudDrakes? woulden't that make them MudDucks?
[Image: 23b6d356b14bb216ec2ab8e123662e85.png]
[Image: 624571476a4cf39ab74e832979c324bc.png]

Also thanks for the image hosting site Mighty
NPCs or Misc?
(11-21-2012, 04:59 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]NPCs or Misc?

Since at least the torch throwing one can make Maui Drop items I would count them as Enimes
Is the ninja comong? How will you call him? (since "Cold Shadow" came with the SNES version)
(11-23-2012, 08:13 PM)Cyrus Annihilator Wrote: [ -> ]Is the ninja comong? How will you call him? (since "Cold Shadow" came with the SNES version)
Well since Cold is his name in North America I guess I would need to check the game's manual for either to call him Cold Shadow or Ninja Maui but at the time I'm leaning towards Cold Shadow for the name
I think Ninja Maui (or something like that) would be better, two of the developers said in an interview (highly recommend, if you haven't read yet) that Cold Shadow came up cause Disney's marketing dept. think that "Donald Duck isn't hip in the U.S."
To:TSR
Merry Christmas!
[Image: 3a9d64a1617f90ea436b6f4ca3e980c4.png]
[Image: b515bb513e2b42c899e2f3d993628e72.png]

It's not entirly complete but its small effects that are missing if anyone can tell me about a Genesis equivalent to vSNES that would be nice
Saved! Great job!
Pages: 1 2