The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Platinum Lucas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pokemonplatinumlucas.png]

Let me know what you think, and if you want, I'll continue on with it and rip more..

Still need:
- Surf sprites
- Bicycle
- Overworld Pokemon Move
- Other?
His name is Lucas I think.
(09-13-2008, 08:55 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]His name is Lucas I think.

Yeah thats right
Name fixed, thanks guys.
Continue ripping please, and while you're at it, you should rip Dawn too
Don't post this in the Submission's forum if it's not done!!!
(09-13-2008, 12:27 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Don't post this in the Submission's forum if it's not done!!!

It is done. > > Isn't it?
(09-13-2008, 01:17 PM)Shiraku Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2008, 12:27 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Don't post this in the Submission's forum if it's not done!!!

You forgot the surf and bike sprites.
(09-13-2008, 01:21 PM)Diogalesu Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2008, 01:17 PM)Shiraku Wrote: [ -> ]

You forgot the surf and bike sprites.

Ooh.. Oops. If I can work my way through all the Japanese and get to those sprites, I'll do it and update the sheet. I just remembered another one, too. The animation for using a Pokemon in the overworld, like, before you surf or fly. I'll get to it right away.
He has three name. His Japanese Name is "Kouki". His English Name is "Lucas" and his represent game name is "Diamond".
And yeah, you should rip Dawn/Hikari/Platina too! By the way, your rips are great.
(09-14-2008, 01:53 AM)RyanCheong Wrote: [ -> ]He has three name. His Japanese Name is "Kouki". His English Name is "Lucas" and his represent game name is "Diamond".
And yeah, you should rip Dawn/Hikari/Platina too! By the way, your rips are great.

Thanks, never knew he was called "Kouki". I was planning on ripping Dawn once I finish Lucas.