The VG Resource

Full Version: TSRpets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I watched Gors stream his drawing of a bunch of TSRians and quickly whipped up a little "game" with the graphics. It's just a dumb little FlashPunk app, really, but I thought it'd be fun to make for a relaxing Sunday afternoon. You can play from your browser so why not waste a few seconds of your life try it out!

TSRpets

Basically you enter slash commands to interact with the character. Right now there's only Gors, The Green Guy, Princess Dylan, and Sengirbug. The commands are as follows:

It's easy to add more characters and commands but before I start adding random TSR members I though they might want to choose what they say or whatever, idk!!!

You get a random person each time you open the app BTW.
I keep flirting with gors but he keeps rejecting my advances

just like irl
It'd be more interesting if there were a ton of slash commands. I assumed it was some sort of tool where I can type "slash + anything" and get a ton of unique responses.

Oh well
H-hey, I'm working on it...
I really like the idea. It would be cool if there were a pool of default actions that all of the characters would respond to, but all of the default responses
would have subtle hints in them that pointed to hidden commands that are unique to each character.

IE Gors' /shoot command could hint that he is already fired from the cannon if prompted a second time, then allowing the user to use a command like "/reload"
which simply reloads Gors back into his cannon for another volley.
Hmm

Standard moveset commands:
/use hypnosis
/use nightmare (doesn't work unless hypnosis was used first)
/use psychic
/use seismic toss

(yeah my set isn't competitive, don't judge Angry)

other:
/aim for the horn
/rest (doesn't work because of insomnia ability)
/kidnap children
/leave room (NOPE *shakes head)

and pretty much any of the default commands + anything else people can think of
oh do I get to choose stuff for me

hmm can I IM you instead or something instead of displaying it publicly

the fun of this is the surprise
Go ahead, I'm still adding more before I update. Gors has a ton of great commands on my local version Wink
(11-18-2012, 11:38 PM)Sengir Wrote: [ -> ]H-hey, I'm working on it...
Then why post it?
Because I thought on a spriting site of all places WIP's would be acceptable??
Do you have a general set of commands that all the characters will have already?
It would help in figuring out where to expand our own commands to.
(11-19-2012, 11:06 PM)Sengir Wrote: [ -> ]Because I thought on a spriting site of all places WIP's would be acceptable??

GET BAK TO WOK
I updated with a bit more (a lot is unfinished and there might be a couple bugs i overlooked)

Right now Gors himself has:
/flirt
/greet
/insult
/pun
/punch
/reminisce -- Mention something about the olden golden days or something. Sorry Koopaul, you can only have one /reminisce response...
/rub chest*
/shoot*
/sing
/squish*
/touch

*These aren't standard
/make noodles
/pet
/admire ( You notice Pug is wise, like a furry little Buddha)
/build pyramid
/belly rub
/flirt (passers by call the police)
/work hard
/worship
/watch anime (u◔ᴥ◔u)
/play video juegos
You should include what you'd like the text to say, too~

Also Tom Guycott is now in the game.
Pages: 1 2