The VG Resource

Full Version: The Misadventures of Tron Bonne: Everything Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or at least I think it's everything ever. I haven't missed anything before, so yeah!

All Sound Effects

Voices Part 1
Voices Part 2
Voices Part 3
Voices Part 4
Voices Part 5
Voices Part 6

Alright, that should do it! Right? I didn't forget anything?
Actually, I'm having some trouble with Legends 1 and 2, so don't hold your breath for it just yet.
I've uploaded everything except All Sound Effects because I want to ask: what are those files labeled as "BGM"? I was curious since sound files that are not music aren't usually labeled like that. Thanks! c:
The BGM ones are instrument samples and stuff like that. Some of it is instruments, others are weird ambient sounds.
Well, I'm afraid we can't accept instrument samples, since that's what makes up the music. Sick
I'm not sure about the ambient sounds but... I imagine they're okay to keep in there.
Since when? All my other rips included the instrument samples and nobody made a fuss.
Well, I (and I assume RTB too) never knew they had the samples, to be honest...
I suppose the old submissions can stay as they are but I think that the ones in this new submissions should be taken out.
Thanks man. Everything is up now~