The VG Resource

Full Version: Trying to remember the name of a SNES game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been bugging me for a while, but when I was little, I rented this SNES game where you play as these ant looking guys where each level looked kinda "Labyrinthy" and I remember not having a clue of what I was doing.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
I don't remember the name yet, but was it like dominoes, you know, knocking blocks down.
It might be, but honestly still drawing a blank.
Eh, actually that's not it. The ant sprites were much taller than that and the style was much more colorful.
What about SimAnt? If not, that's every ant-based game I know.
I know it doesn't have "Ant" in the title, but it pretty much looks like a newer version of the game you posted.

Holy crap, I found it! The game was called "Frantic Flea", but what made me think that it was an ant? Well he does look like one.
[Image: gfs_40212_2_2.jpg]
Oh, boy, Frantic Flea. I remember having a lot of trouble with that game when I was a kid.
Seeing those graphics in a commercial game makes me feel much more accomplished by the way
(11-20-2012, 06:17 AM)Tae Kwon Doug Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing those graphics in a commercial game makes me feel much more accomplished by the way

Have you made these sprites?? WOW! That's so cool!
(11-20-2012, 12:16 PM)SupaBuddie Wrote: [ -> ]Have you made these sprites?? WOW! That's so cool!
I think he's referring to the quality of his sprites in comparison to these making him feel accomplished. Gors' sprites are excellent, after all Tongue
Ooooh okay, I get it now! Sorry!!
(11-20-2012, 06:17 AM)Tae Kwon Doug Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing those graphics in a commercial game makes me feel much more accomplished by the way

Stuff like this and movie games on the GBA (Spy Kids being a good example) are true examples of crap sprite work.