The VG Resource

Full Version: Secret Santa 2012 - Go Go Go!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Christmas is coming closer and with that fact in mind, it's time for...

[Image: g0XH8.gif]

Old users know how this game plays, but I'll explain the rules for everyone who's new or just forgot.

Secret Santa is a tradition here at the Resource Community. Every year, we celebrate christmas with this fine little event. If you were here around Halloween, this shouldn't sound too weird for you.
Members sign up and all participants will then be assigned a "child" which they will have to make a christmas gift for. So everyone is a santa and a child at the same time!

Normally, Santa himself would run this event, but he seems to be busy, I didn't receive any reply yet. I suppose the common christmas preparations have him running wild with his hair on fire at the north pole! I'm sure he'll be back by christmas to hand out the presents, though! However, that means that once again little old Previous has to do the organisation work! Feels like it's 2008 again!

If you're interested, please read on!

SEND IN YOUR GIFT by December 23rd

[Image: QNBEo.png]
Joinin' for free loot
Well okay, not free, but ... yeah.

LIST:
Dear Santa,
This year, I am interested in the following:
+ My ref
+ Fire Emblem
+ Cheesecake
+ Babbage's computing engines
+ Mecha / robots
+ X-Com: Enemy Unknown
+ Cute things
+ Zac
Any of the above would be fine. I don't want any sweaters this year, though; I don't really know where you got the idea that I wanted stiff, scratchy, wool sweaters, but I really didn't want them.
Have safe journeys this year, and try not to get soot all over the carpet this time.
Love,
Kitsu~
Yo, i'm here ready to MAKE LOVE

(that means sign me up)

My interests are Castlevania, Homestuck, video games in general, my ref, and music (mostly funk/rock/jazz)
but don't limit yourself to these, they're just options, you do whatever you feel like Smile
I am new and a face but I would like to sign up anyway for great justice

making things is neat and getting free stuff for learning how to make things is even neater
I want to sign up!!

My interests are Batman, Sonic, Wreck-it Ralph and I like Mario too but not as much
Bro, sign me up

But why is the due date so early?

EDIT nevermind

Interest are spriters resource, fire, technology , girls (:p) , science and sports.

Oh and my ref
I will participate!!

Interests:
My ref, Mesmer (NSFW!! Usually she just has barbie doll anatomy. Humanoid or Hypno build is fine. c: the tail can be omitted on a humanoid build. Stripes are optional if color count issues arise.)

Earthbound and MOTHER3
Megami Tensei, namely Persona 3 and the Raidou Kuzunoha games
Yume Nikki and fangames (the trinity from favorite to least favorite: Yume 2kki, Yume Nikki, .flow)
Homestuck (Eridan, Meenah, Tavros, Horuss, Jade, Jane, Dave... ehh too many characters)
Anime: Paranoia Agent, Trapeze, Haibane Renmei, The Tatami Galaxy, Mushishi, FLCL, Tekkon Kinkreet.
Pokemon - Tangrowth & Scolipede. Poison, Grass, and Bug types in general
Ace Attorney and Professor Layton

And just... weird shit and mindfuck in general. If it's surreal or intentionally "just horrible enough" I'll probably love it. This video will inspire you.

I think this list gives a good idea of what I like.
Sign me up.

My Interests are Wreck-It Ralph, My ref, Kirby, Sgt. Frog, retro stuff, animation, and Gravity Falls. Cool
sign in me!

whoops Forgot Interest
Nintendo, especially SNES, Ducktales, and I can't think of anything else, maybe Zelda, Mario, Etc
Sign me up, yo!

Um... interests. I'll see if I can't track down last year's list, I doubt it has really changed that much, other than throwing a few new game interests in and Wreck-it Ralph, haha.

EDIT: In general I love anything that's Western-styled, has giant robots, caped/scarved heroes, bright colors, medieval fantasy or sci-fi space things. I also love games/shows/comics/books that center around a group of well-defined characters that play off each other's characteristics (not sure how you'd make a gift out of that but I just like to put it out there!)

More specifically I like:
-My two reference characters, Tellis and Jester Frog
-My DnD Tiefling Bard Scarf (also older full body shot)
-Pokemon -- I love Slowpoke/Bro/King, Scraggy/Scrafty, Squirtle, Dragonite, Heracross, the Shinx line, Lilligant, plus I really like trainer designs!
-Tales series -- I've played Phantasia (Klarth/Klaus is cool, as is Arche), Symphonia (Presea, Kratos), Abyss (Heart Guy), Vesperia (Rita, Raven), and Graces (Richard, Hubert, Malik and Pascal)
-Suda 51 -- Killer7, No More Heroes (Dr. Peace, Margaret, Henry), Shadows of the Damned, Lollipop Chainsaw
-Neo Geo fighting games -- King of Fighters (Iori, Yuri, Kensou, Benimaru, Shingo, Vanessa), Waku Waku 7, The Last Blade 2 (Amano, Hibiki), Garou: Mark of the Wolves (Hotaru), Samurai Shodown (Galford)
-also Guilty Gear (Slayer and May) and Soul Calibur (Hilde and Yoshimitsu)
-Demon's Souls
-Persona 3 (Junpei's my favorite character, also Fuuka and Akihiko)
-Zelda: Wind Waker
-Megaman and Megaman Zero
-F-Zero GX (Mighty Gazelle and Antonio Guster ftw)
-Anime -- Trigun, Cyborg 009, Yuyu Hakusho, Gundam (G and Wing), Cowboy Bebop (only seen the first few episodes though), One Piece, Karas
-Touhou (Cirno and Aya)
-3D animated movies (Wreck-it Ralph, Coraline, How To Train Your Dragon, Up)

But seriously you could make me anything and I'd be happy with it! Sorry if it's a long list, I just like giving people choices and my interests are too eclectic. Genki ^_^
Wow , the year passed really fast o.O . Sign me on that

I like , hum ... soccer , video-games (all) , western things , dogs , wars , and ... only that is good I think

and my ref too , I forget that e.e
!pu em ngis

Interests? Anime(DBZ, Naruto, and SGT. Frog more specifically), my ref, and Metroid are the first things that come to mind.
Sign me up~

I enjoy my ref, TF2's pyro and engineer, and steam punk related things
I'll enter
my interests are maidsukkis and human arisas + sengi~s and kitsus and also other things
hello. i am join

things that interest me include but are not limited to
-cats
-back to the future
-my friends

see what you can do with that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6