The VG Resource

Full Version: My Little Pony (iOS/Android)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every voice clip and sound effect in the game. Have fun bronies!

Sound Effects - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ahy2dml2rqkbzx8...s.zip?dl=1
Voices - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/gg36fd7za04b1s8...s.zip?dl=1
(11-11-2012, 07:07 PM)tersock Wrote: [ -> ]Every voice clip and sound effect in the game. Have fun bronies!

Sound Effects - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ahy2dml2rqkbzx8...s.zip?dl=1
Voices - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/gg36fd7za04b1s8...s.zip?dl=1

wow, I did rip the sounds too yesterday, didn't though somebody else had same idea Tongue Nice one!
Just one thing, I think the site can't accept zip files higher than 30 mb, since your sounds effect are 80 mb, you may have to split them up or convert the audios to mp3 (it keep the quality and get the file size really low)
Also you included the musics which the site cannot accept it :/ (The m_ sound files are the musics)
You can see here what I mean by reading this: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=13272
Yeah, please make sure to read the submission guidelines thoroughly.
They'll definitely have to be split up into chunks that are lower than 30MB because the system is dumb and doesn't take anything that's exactly 30MB, and it'd be preferred if they were kept in their .WAV format.
And yes we cannot accept music, for legal reasons.
I look forward to being able to upload these!
(11-12-2012, 08:44 PM)Tristan885 Wrote: [ -> ]Just one thing, I think the site can't accept zip files higher than 30 mb, since your sounds effect are 80 mb, you may have to split them up or convert the audios to mp3 (it keep the quality and get the file size really low)
No. Don't convert to MP3, you'll lose some sound quality.
Unless you have a program that can convert to variable bitrate (VBR) .MP3s, but Audacity is the only program I've seen that can do that so yeah, in most cases you should keep them as .WAV.
Yeah forget about mp3
also(this could just be my sound card), there appears to be a high-pitched whine/beep at the end of most of the sounds.
split the voices into the mane 6/Nightmare Moon and the other townsfolk.
(11-15-2012, 07:04 PM)alexmach1 Wrote: [ -> ]also(this could just be my sound card), there appears to be a high-pitched whine/beep at the end of most of the sounds.

It happened to me too, it's a real problem during the .mpc original sounds file they was before into .wav, when I converted mine in .wav and .mp3, they both happened the same problem, I had to fix them in Audacity to remove these things but I didn't do it to all
(11-17-2012, 05:18 PM)Tristan885 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2012, 07:04 PM)alexmach1 Wrote: [ -> ]also(this could just be my sound card), there appears to be a high-pitched whine/beep at the end of most of the sounds.

It happened to me too, it's a real problem during the .mpc original sounds file they was before into .wav, when I converted mine in .wav and .mp3, they both happened the same problem, I had to fix them in Audacity to remove these things but I didn't do it to all
The user could easily fix them theirselves. It's not a really big deal.
(11-22-2012, 01:35 PM)Enigma Wrote: [ -> ]

in the case of sounds that cut off early or slowly fade, yes, but some sounds cut off at the end(sfx_building_info_disappears.wav) or don't end at all, ie the loops and ambients(sfx_anbience_forest.wav), in which the beep interrupts the sound and often ruins the cut off/loop.
(11-22-2012, 01:35 PM)Enigma Wrote: [ -> ]

Except we want to make all our content as user-friendly and easy to use as possible. Sure they'd be there to be used but if everyone had to fix them, as opposed to the OP simply fixing them in the first place, that defeats the point of being as useful as possible. I wouldn't want to have to fix what I downloaded, especially when I have no knowledge of sound editing. It should be ready to go from the start especially for noobs. That'd just be what I'd call inconvenience tbph.