The VG Resource

Full Version: Hey!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, i'm Steph.
I had an account on here a while ago, but I hadn't used for so long, so I decided to create a new one. I hope that's okay!

A bit about me.

I'm an illustrator.
I dabble with spriting and 8 bit music.
I'm dual nationality - English and French.

The community has grown so much since I was last on here. Looking good guys!

I look forward to meeting you all electronically!
Hey, what was your old account name?

Normally I'd say it isn't ok, and you should have contacted me, but you don't seem to be doing it to get away from any bad past you had here or anything so I'll let it slide.

Welcome back to the community, it's always good to see returning people!
Have a good one!
I was Ef-WHY-El I believe.
Thanks for being cool with letting me create a new account. Sorry for not contacting you previously.
Strange question, perhaps. But you aren't by any chance Steve Malet, from Paris, are you?
You got me dude!
How's it going?
Hey, welcome (back?) to the Resource! Hope you enjoy it here, maybe you can improve your dabbles to the level of hobbies Wink
What is going on in this thread and how do you guys know each other?
(11-07-2012, 09:25 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, welcome (back?) to the Resource! Hope you enjoy it here, maybe you can improve your dabbles to the level of hobbies Wink
Thanks man! Me too haha
I suppose I do more than dabble with the 2 of them really.
(11-07-2012, 09:33 AM)Woppet* Wrote: [ -> ]What is going on in this thread and how do you guys know each other?
Hey Woppit!
I'm re-introducing myself, and Dazz and I went to High School together.
I've been around since HSB (Hardcore Sprite Board) haha
Holy hell it's Steve.

'sup.
Hey dude!
It's been a while huh?
To say the least, yeah, I can't actually remember the last time I saw you about, it's good to hear you're not in prison and/or dead.

Brings back memories of hanging out and killing time, or going skateboarding and stencilling at stupid o'clock in the morning, good times.
haha, thanks. Same to you!

How could I forget? Those were the days, man.
I feel like i'm back in high school on here right now haha
hi and welcome to the forums RaptureLucifer!! Big GrinCool
Welcome (back) to the Resource Community, Steph! Genki ^_^
Welcome back! That's REALLY COOL that you are a friend of Dazz and his brother's. That alone makes me like you already. Cool
Pages: 1 2