The VG Resource

Full Version: Digital Champions [TMR 11/6/12]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I want to announce that I recently got a job! It's my first one, and it is taking up a lot more of my free time than I anticipated. As such, I've enlisted the help of Roxas358 to help out around the site. You'll likely see an update from him soon. Hopefully, this means updates will occur more frequently than once every one or two months!

Anyway, there's a nice big batch of models in this update, including over 150 Digimon! I also have a new custom model up: a Brawl-styled redesign of the Blade from Super Mario RPG. It took a lot of effort to make this one, so be sure to check it out!

[Image: theblademedium.png]
So Peardian, this may not be much of a question, but do you accept model commissions of some way? Some of these are just swaggin' fab!
Maybe once my queue of planned model projects dwindles down. Tongue
Man, you're awesome. Your models are amazing.
All Hail Peardian
Come on, I'm serious: Go to Nintendo and say "I want to work for you"!

Pretty sure they'll take you as model designer.
Just curious; how much of the Blade did you interpret for yourself? The Axem Head Cannons are brilliant, and so is the touch of Bowser's Keep doors on deck. Did you design the flag?
(11-12-2012, 01:28 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious; how much of the Blade did you interpret for yourself? The Axem Head Cannons are brilliant, and so is the touch of Bowser's Keep doors on deck. Did you design the flag?
Surprisingly, the Axem Head cannons are actually part of the original design. My inputs to the design are things like the doors, the crenelation (and other castle-like features) and the Galaxy-esque use of turrets. The "tower head" in the back is also part of the original design, though I changed the design to look closer to that of the Breaker Beam Cannon. And yes, the emblem on the banners is mine, too.

For those of you that haven't seen it already, there is a thread for the model with videos and more details.
I guess I never noticed. Tongue
foreign pharmacies online dumb link
Congrats Roxas!
And that model looks amazing! I know this isn't the place to feedback, but just sayin'. Cute
This is an old topic from last year that was gravedug by an idiotic spambot. No need for this, it's old news, so locked it is.