The VG Resource

Full Version: Touhou 10 ~ Mountain of Faith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here I am again spriters! I wanted to upload some rips two weeks ago but I had some problems (most of them with my internet connection). Anyway, this week I'm bringing you sprite sheets from Touhou Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith:

[Image: fuujinrokuicon.png]

[Image: th10charactersicon.png]

[Image: th10enemiesicon.png]

[Image: th10objectsicon.png]

[Image: th10portraitsicon.png]

[Image: th10spellcardsbgicon.png]

[Image: th10stagetilesicon.png]

[Image: th10screensicon.png]

[Image: th10hudicon.png]

[Image: th10fontsicon.png]

[Image: th10endingsicon.png]

[Image: th10creditsicon.png]

That's all for now. I have the sounds too, just let me know if you want me to upload them. See ya!
Very nice =)
Never beat Kanako, though (Easy Mode).

Three things:
- Sanae (Portraits) has problems with transparency
- Menu & Other Screens: "Score Text" (capital T like the others)
- Spell Card Effects: "Smal" (Small) at Suwako's background
Oops! Sorry about that, I'll fix them immediately.

*EDIT: Fixed grammar errors in spell cards and menu screens sheets

(11-06-2012, 06:10 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]- Sanae (Portraits) has problems with transparency

Sanae's "strange aura" is a partial transparency and it's part of the portrait, it seems wrong because image viewers (and imageshack) add a background color on images with transparencies, but it should be seen well on a Photoshop-like program; but I can remove it if you want...

(11-06-2012, 06:10 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice =)
Never beat Kanako, though (Easy Mode).

Don't worry: it took me three whole weeks to beat Kanako, seriously.
If you're sure that it's 100% correct and tested it out, you can leave it on the sheet. It just looks weird to me.
Yesterday I tested my theory: I've compared a snapshot of a replay and a "fakeshot" made with a ripped portrait (and another snapshot).

If you observe the cloth ribbon of Sanae's wand, you'll see the semitransparency as it should be seen. Now I'm sure that is 100% correct.
Ah ok, then it's just like that.

Nice, this is the 5th PC Touhou game on TSR =)
Thanks! I'll try to rip the remaining games for windows before new year.
Uploaded! Nice one Smile
Thank you very much! I'm really glad you like it!
(11-06-2012, 05:44 AM)Saigyou R. Wrote: [ -> ][Image: th10spellcardsbgicon.png]

[Image: th10screensicon.png]

There two are resized. From the image links, I assume you copied a thumbnail link instead of the actual image link.
Surprise Oh crap!! Well, I've uploaded them on min.us, so they should be seen in their right size this time. Thanks for the warning!!
Thank you, I've updated the versions on tSR Smile