The VG Resource

Full Version: [split] Manny's SML2 Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
T_T Grrrrrrrrrrr

[Image: 9MCC3.png]

Happy >:[
Okay, just, don't worry about what Thumbtacks said. Mario can you please explain what these are for? Are they your custom/edited sprites or did you rip them from Super Mario Land 2? We are just confused and would appreciate if you would tell us something, thanks.
If they are your sprites, then we will help you with them. If they are ripped though then you will need to post them in the "Gameboy" submissions forum.
Mighty Jetaku these aren't Custom/Edited there from Super Mario Land 2. And you should know I have that game Smile.
Okay, then I will move these three sheets to the submissions boards.

EDIT: Done. Now one of us uploaders will take care of them.
The Tilesets from Super Mario Land 2 those are not custom sprites. The Super Mario Land Enemies Chicken & Pionpi their custom/edited. I have those games on the 3DS'_'

Remember Tilesets ripped:/.
Split and moved the other part.

You could easily crop a lot of that blank space, Manni.

[Image: JCPT0.png]

I also removed some duplicates and rearranged a few things while I was at it.
i love sml2
respect

Please rip everything else now. MarCas is a Super Mario Land 2 editor. You could easily rip all the tilesets with it I guess.
It's Manny not Manni, it's Manny
That's cool Previous.
Oh whoops.

[Image: MHKDf.png]

Happens that "Manni" looks more familiar, being a short form of "Manfred" Embarassed
WE NEED TO GO TIGHTER
[Image: TXPMz.png]
that's about as small as it can get. A MEASLY 1057 BYTES. Compress it even more and get a prize.
I actually like 8x8 grids, thank you >:I
yeah man but 1057 bytes cmon :<
I like Raccoon Sam's sheet, but... I for some reason feel obligated to upload yours, Previous. Sad
Absolutely, Prev's is better in terms of usability and aesthetics by a long run. It's just that I'm obsessed with compression and wanted to be funny and jump in the bandwagon of "yeah it could be a bit smaller" fffffs haha
Don't worry, it will not have any negative effect on our friendship if you upload Raccoon Sam's version. :ß
Pages: 1 2 3