The VG Resource

Full Version: tSR Compo Vol. ∞: Things from the Past
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[This is now the official topic for old sprite compo themes! If you missed one but want to make a sprite for it, post it here!]

When making a Poll, you get the option to have it close automatically after X number of days. Leave blank to keep it open. *shrug*
Where was this originally posted?
"Wrath of the Tricycle Fun"
"Mickey's Elevator Quest"
"Intellectual Goblin on Wheels"

I am definitely using this for ideas for Flash games later on.
(11-07-2012, 02:12 AM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Where was this originally posted?

It was Compo #7. This thread was made in case people want to make more disregarding the contest part.

I may change this topic in a general "previous TSR compos" topic when I'm home as I recall some people asked for one.
Whoops forgot all about this! But here we go now!

This is now the official topic for past tSR Compos - their themes (tasks & rules) will be collected in the first post so people can still make sprites following said rules and post them here, without the competitive and timely constraints.
and if you make them REALLY good i might give you a dollar!
you might want to add a
Code:
[hr]
between every compo, itll help differentiate all the diferent compos

This
I thought having them all in their own quote box would be fine. But okay.
Well this might be fruitful.
Yis. This will give me a chance to go through all the compos I missed because of school/me not coming here that often. Thank you for this.
does zytric actually know he won the last competition
She hasn't been online yet, but a PM is waiting in her inbox. I'm giving her another day before letting Sevenstitch or NICKtendo DS make the next one.
also what happened to shawn's sprite contests

those were awesome
why dont you let me make one instead, i'm ready to take over again