The VG Resource

Full Version: Tiny Chao Garden sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya, I'm new here. I love to sprite, and for 5 hours straight tried to rip sprites myself. I ripped the Tiny Chao Garden sprites from Sonic Advance, and I'd love to see them on TSR!

http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/11/54/43/20/tiny_c10.png

All comments, criticism, and suggestions welcome.
Allready on the site.
I know, I saw that, but there's quite a few pages with other sprite sets with different/more stuff, so if you can still add mine to that page, I'd appreciate it. Smile
Well, nice to see that enthusiasm, 574. Perhaps you could, eh, rip other stuff? DS sprites, for instance?
(09-11-2008, 10:18 PM)Miles07 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, nice to see that enthusiasm, 574. Perhaps you could, eh, rip other stuff? DS sprites, for instance?

I tried ripping Sonic Rush Adventure sprites once, but the emulators don't have layers/sprite ripping and I tried a program to rip DS sprites (Taxahan) and all it did was show files. I couldn't rip a single sprite, even after going through each file. If you know how, you could certainly PM me some help, I could use it!
Do you have Tile Molester? I wonder if that works for DS...

But yeah. We need more SRA stuff.
Issue is that everything on your sheet is already on the site - so really, there's no reason to put it up...
those sprites are already on the site
Ok. You said what has been said 3 times already. And you just bumped an old thread.

Why?
maybe next time before posting look carefully first to make sure no one did the rip yet