The VG Resource

Full Version: Espio- Sonic Riders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I know my last not-subbmission-to-be was a....huge failure(phail...sorry), but I hope this idea is better.
http://randomcomic-builtthings.smackjeev...ders-edit/
Espio in Sonic riders.
The sprites aren't finished yet, but I'm working hard - their halfway done unless I add more poses.
Any critique is desired. and if it for some reason doesn't fit the rules, Please tell me.
(Note, since it's only a...what to call it.... demo, I guess, I didn't post credits. But those boards don't belong to me. They belong to someone... but I forgot who.)
Edited poses? At least make sure to credit for the base sprites, right?
Yeeeah...What's so riders-y about Espio? His outfit is not really altered...Focusing more on the sprite rather than the design, the yellow and purple need more contrast, and so does the gray on the board. The gray on the board also has pillow-shading. The shading on the gray part of the board also contradicts the shading on Espio. Espio's lighting is all screwed up, and it's not very noticeable. Why does the board have green outline? I'm not so sure the board's shape is excellent, but meh, I won't comment on it.

(09-11-2008, 09:08 PM)Whip the Rabbit Wrote: [ -> ](Note, since it's only a...what to call it.... demo, I guess, I didn't post credits. But those boards don't belong to me. They belong to someone... but I forgot who.)
It's called Work In Progress (WIP). I suppose "demo" works, but everyone just calls unfinished spritework WIP.

Hope all of this helps~
my bad didn't know. (about the WIP thing)
I'll adress the problems. I just had... a bit of a hard time imagining Espio in Sonic Riders. I was thinking sunglasses, so I'll try those. I also thought about a scarf, like in the unofficial one of him on dA, but both will be tough. thanks for the Critique too.
Wait, he's actually NOT in either of the Riders games? Then sure, go all out on him. Make a new version of him, in case anyone else wants it...

...but, eh, I don't think it will be submittable. Just do this one for fun, 'kay?
o.o
...why not?
...why wouldn't it be subbmittable?
Because he isn't in the riders games that why.
Dude... everything you make you dont have to submit... and before you say ANYTHING about submitting, you have to finish the sprite sheet first.

Got it?

(PS i would rather not be yelled at for this comment XD)
Alright. Sorry.
Wow. *faints*
You know... on second thought... I'll just keep trying at other things until I become Spriter's Resource Material...