The VG Resource

Full Version: My own character
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section but it took me a while to make these and I wanted to post them. (I did not rip these, I only edited some of these and put them in a sprite sheet.

[Image: Hattkirbysupersprites.png]

His name is HK and he lives in a hat, he has the ability to transform into; a pink dove, a robot, spin kirby (the small yellow one.), big kirby (the normal sized one.), miner cart kirby.
These don't look edited...
well the dove ones are including 3 of the mini kirbys, all of the yellow ones, and the exclamation and question marks.
Characters that transform into other already existing characters just say one thing: I am uncreative and lazy.

This reminds me of someone's character, which was, literally, a white blob that can AMAZINGLY transform into Sonic and Goku.

And recoloring is not the same as editing.
And you just pasted the Kirby on the dove, that's not editing.

But if you want a character that flaunts your incapacity to create anything even close to original, then who am I to stop you?
*sigh* it was my first time ever editing kirby sprites ok.
Yet we don't see anything edited.
oh c'mon, I tried really hard. plz some good feed back.
Were not here to kiss your ass
Whats been said is what everyone will say
Try harder
(09-11-2008, 07:38 PM)platinumhorns103 Wrote: [ -> ]oh c'mon, I tried really hard. plz some good feed back.

Okay: OMG ITS THE BEST EDIT EVER I LOVE HOW YOU PASTED THE KIRBY ON THE DOVE!!

We're not saying "you're horrible with sprites, get the hell out of here", we're saying "try harder".
*sigh* I'm working on a shoop da whoop kirby now.
"*sigh* I'm working on a shoop da whoop kirby now."

And this is how you lose more rep.

I think no one likes pointless edits (and you didn't edit almost anything. All your work--ahem, your laziness were copypasta recolors WITH very very slight edit), and you gotta agree with me. If someone ever wants this, it'll be used because he hates Kirby, or he has a pretty lacking sense of humor.

Think a bit. We aren't a bunch of huge ego increasers. We give critiques to help you improve. You can't say you tried hard unless you hardcopied it or you use the tongue to sprite. Come on!

I'll just say to try harder. I'm sure you can do it better. Exclamation
(09-11-2008, 07:51 PM)platinumhorns103 Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh* I'm working on a shoop da whoop kirby now.
..You realize that 4chan meme stopped being funny over 2 years ago, right? Yeah, I suggest not making that because chances are, you'll get flamed horribly for it.
why? it's an edit.
It doesn't matter, it's still shoop da whoop.
Listen to what people are saying for crying out loud...
Pages: 1 2