The VG Resource

Full Version: Happy Gatsday and Linkday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Birthday to our spycrab!

May you successfully increase your precious and refined metal stores.
happy gatsbirthday
Gatsby birthday!! Please come back when you are able. C:

Also HBD Link! Let's not forget him, guys!
Happy Birthday guys!
Happy birthday to the both of ya
HBD Gatsby, the hero of time
i swear to god gatsby you better come back and thank all of these wonderful people who are wishing you a happy birthday

oh also, happy birthday, buddy. c: sorry you had to go to work during such a glorious milestone, but them's the breaks, i suppose.

happy birthday to link, as well!
[Image: 7BVv3.png]
happy birthday to gatsby and the hero of time: link!!
Oh wow thanks guys it's been ages since I've come here and you still go ahead and congratulate the day of my birth that makes me feel special.

Thanks everyone I really appreciate it. Hopefully I'll be back soon enough, I just need to get my life back on track because it's a mess. I miss you all though I assure you that. Heart
it's ok, it's not like we really liked you or anything...

jk, I'm eager to seeing you more often here! hope everything gets sorted at your side .o/
(10-30-2012, 05:56 AM)Mighty Switch Gors Wrote: [ -> ]it's not like we really liked you or anything...

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

YEAH. OKAY GORS. SURE. BECAUSE YOU GUYS REALLY MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT.

I'm surprised there's a handful of people here that did end up liking me. I don't know what you guys see in me, but I appreciate it!
well, you have a top hat. that might be reason enough
Also your new avatar is fricking awesome.
Total bump but I wanted to say thanks for the birthday wishes, everybody. c:

Feels good to get some love even though all I do is lurk for days~
Happy birthday crabby
Pages: 1 2